|Reference # :||20-00048||Title :||IT Specialist|
|Location :||Albany, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||02/03/2020 / 02/03/2021|
This position will document existing legacy DW System processes and assist in the transition of legacy processes to the NYS Data Warehouse System.
Daily tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring application documentation is complete, organized, accessible, and follows office standards.
- Writing, testing, debugging new and existing code based on program area knowledge, conceptual and technical design specifications.
- Write and test procedures, parameters and other specifications required to implement programs.
- Develop or assist with the development of unit, component and program test plans.
- Implement program changes and provides user support as required.
- Data Warehouse design, development, support and data mining related to new and existing complex Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) routines related to Fraud Detection/Improper Payment algorithms;
- Develop, test and implement program logic for data mining and ETL development;
Implement ETL technical specifications from development through test, staging and production environments;
- Optimize ETL data load jobs to improve performance and automate;
- Investigating and resolving data loading and/or data integrity issues;
- Create solutions to improve system performance and availability;
Please see our complete list of jobs at: