|Reference # :||19-00841||Title :||IT Specialist|
|Location :||Albany, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||10/28/2019 / 10/28/2021|
This position will fill a key role on priority projects in support of the New York State Office of Mental Health's mission. This position will be responsible for quality assurance activities such as building and automating test cases based on system requirements, triaging and recording defects and ensuring compliance with agency, state, and federal regulation. In addition this position may be required to assist in development of help documents for the end user. As such, this position requires the ability to clearly communicate with both technical and non-technical staff.
Daily Tasks will include but not limited to the following:
1. Develop and maintain automated regression tests using UFT (Unified Functional Testing) and Selenium WebDriver with Java and .Net Core for multiple applications using frameworks such as Open2Test, keyword-driven on various browsers.
2. Create, manage and maintain on-line context-sensitive help system for multiple applications using RoboHelp 2019.
3. Analyze business needs and create user acceptance tests and appropriate documentation.
4. Test various applications both manually and using automation testing tools (such as UFT 14.52 and Selenium WebDriver), performing functional, integration, regression, system, and ADA compliance (using WAVE, NVDA), performance (using LoadRunner, Silk Performer) and ad-hoc testing.
5. Be involved in designing, developing and executing the entire QA process, including documentation of test plans, test cases and test scripts for various web applications. Also testing of applications on desktop and mobile devices.
6. Work as part of the project team to ensure the project is meeting business and technical requirements, assist in triaging defects, and help to maintain the defect log.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary