IT Business Analyst-Fund Services/Investment Bank
|Reference # :||20-00723||Title :||IT Business Analyst-Fund Services/Investment Bank|
|Location :||Tampa, NY|
|Position Type :||Right to Hire|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||07/01/2020 / 12/31/2020|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
IT Business Senior Analyst in Tampa, FL
Fund Services Technology team is building new capabilities for gaining competitive advantage. This individual would have responsibility for liaising between business users and technologists to exchange information in a concise, logical and understandable way in coordination with the Technology team. This is not a role within PMO (Project Management Office).
- Creating and maintaining well-articulated and testable Requirements (in Functional Requirement documents), User Stories / Features or other document artifacts as per Major Global Bank's standard SDLC procedures
- Contributing toward creation of test strategy and cases
- Obtaining timely UAT approvals;
- Following appropriate escalation path, when necessary;
- Identifying and communicating risks / issues and their impact to project deliverables in a timely manner;
- Perform analysis (sequence diagrams, future state proposals)
- Create and maintain issue logs, meeting minutes, meeting schedules, project summaries and updates
- Collaborate closely with developers to implement the requirements, provide necessary guidance to testers during QA process
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS)
- Relevant Business Analysis experience in financial or technology sector preferably in external client facing roles and significant experience across the full project lifecycle
- Proven delivery record of multiple and projects involving process change and technology enhancements
- Proven stakeholder management skills
- Ability to handle complex Programs / Projects independently
- Proven self-motivation to take initiative and master new tasks quickly
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines and approach work methodically with attention to detail.
- Knowledge of and Experience with Securities Services (Fund Services and Custody businesses), as well as associated workflows.
- Strong understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (waterfall and agile)
- Proficiency with Agile development tools such as JIRA or Rally
- Enthusiastic and proactive approach
- Ability to summarize the expectations, decisions and actions resulting from key conversations and publishing them to larger group of stakeholders in a manner that can be easily understood.
- Excellent analytical and process-based skills, i.e. process flow diagrams, business modelling, and functional design
- Data analysis -Must have proficiency with SQL, Microsoft Excel
- Expertise in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
Please see our complete list of jobs at: