|Reference # :||17-02003||Title :||IOS Developer|
|Location :||Long Island City|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||12/18/2017 / 12/17/2018|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
- Work collaboratively with product management, UX designer, governance and your scrum team to design and deliver new and innovative customer solutions.
- Bring to bear your experience leveraging best in class tools and technologies (CI/CD, cloud computing, web service development) to refine and improve software development practices for your team.
- Engage in innovative problem solving activities, requiring conceptual thinking creating 'out of the box' solutions with prototypes and pilots.
- Utilize TDD practices to ensure delivery of high quality code with low rates of production defects.
- Instrument services and solutions to ensure deployed software is scalable and reliable.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field and 2+ years commercial iOS coding experience
- Strong CS fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithms, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Experience with distributed systems, caching and persistence solutions
- Ability to troubleshoot and identify the root cause of issues under time pressure
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Excellent interpersonal communication with strong verbal / written English skills
- Demonstrated skill and passion for operational excellence
- Customer–focused mindset, taking pride in creating an informative data-driven journey
- Experience working in a team based environment, leveraging source control tools such as git
- Ability to use full suite of development tools, including XCode and Instruments
- Commercial development experience in financial or related industries
- Experience building localized, multi-tenant solutions
- Published one or more applications to the Apple app store
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary