|Reference # :||21-01624||Title :||IOS Developer|
|Location :||Irving, TX|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||11/01/2021 / 04/30/2022|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
· Responsible for building out mobile applications on iOS that involves maintaining and developing on going features. Design and Build innovative intuitive and responsive native app.
· Responsible for Coding packaging and deployment as well as monitoring the app performance and stability.
· Ensure the performance quality and responsiveness of applications.
· Collaborate with a team to define design and ship new features.
· Investigate issues reported by testing teams to determine impact, root cause, and solve them.
· Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs to optimize performance.
· Help maintain code quality organization and test automation.
· Work with Quality Assurance for end-to-end testing and certification of the product delivered.
· Work in a fast-paced environment that fosters growth and learning.
· Build and maintain integrated project development schedules that account for internal / external dependencies, differing SDLC approaches, numerous constraints, and adequately factor in contingency for unplanned delays.
· Negotiate features and associated priority and help the team and their customers reach consensus.
· Verbal and written communication is clear and concise.
· Clearly articulate development and timeline dependencies.
· Have good working relationships with team members, manager, and peers.
· Improve team development related processes that accelerate delivery, drive innovation, lower costs, and improve quality.
· Ensure self and peers are actively seeking ways to objectively measure productivity. (i.e., SonarQube Findbugs). This will include a focus on automating code quality, code performance, unit testing, and build processing in the CI/CD pipeline (RTC, Jenkins, RLM)
· Minimum of 3+ years of experience in iOS Development
· Good understanding of RESTful APIs and how to connect iOS applications to Spring Framework back-end services using asynchronous network calls
· Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms i.e., mobile tablet desktop and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
· At least one application published in Apple AppStore.
· Experience Secure Coding practices per OWASP to prevent XSS CSRF and other vulnerabilities. Understanding of accessibility and security compliance.
· High attention to detail and a knack for making a mobile experience beautiful.
· Experience with analytics and performance monitoring SDKs
· Experience working with automated testing on the iOS platform
· Familiar with Continuous Integration (CI) and its use in testing, building and deploying iOS apps
· Knowledge of the open-source iOS ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
· Experience with Auto Layout, Push Notifications is required.
· Strong understanding and experience in multi-threading, memory management, and network communication on Android devices
· Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
· Experience with UI animations a plus
· Strong object oriented programming skills and understanding of MVC pattern and MVP
· Experience in working with remote team members and agile concepts.
· Knowledge in SOAP Web Services / REST APIs JSON Parsing Proficiency MySQL or Oracle
· Understanding of data modeling and storage with NoSQL databases like Cassandra/MongoDB will be a plus.
· Experience with the Atlassian tool suite JIRA and Confluence preferred.
· Experience with Swift and/or Functional programming is a plus
· Experience with payments technology is a plus
· Familiarity with Restful microservices architecture and patterns will be a plus.
· Development experience with REST services using Springboot or NodeJS/ExpressJS
· Knowledge of developing trends and emerging standards in mobile apps, mobile payments, and wearables.
· Familiarity with Linux and cloud concepts around discovery, load balancing etc. is preferred.
Please see our complete list of jobs at: