Internal Communications Lead
|Reference # :||18-00422||Title :||Internal Communications Lead|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||03/26/2018 / 09/21/2018|
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead, collect, develop Communications content for Senior Stakeholders and Internal Teams
- Partner with internal teams to develop content, set Communication standards
- Data gathering and creation of necessary collateral reports for Operations and Technology Senior Management Team
- Providing due diligence to ESC Systems initiatives, coordinating meetings, tracking next steps, global alignments for Systems Organization.
- Responsible for Management and Internal Executive status dashboards on Program/Projects
- Provide ongoing support for Organization goals including Data Collection, Analysis and Reporting
- Proofread and consolidate the Information
- Ensure consistent and detailed Reporting; data integrity and data formatting
- Create presentations and ad hoc reports
Job Skills Qualifications:
- BA/BS degree.
- 8-10 years' experience in Communication Roles, pref in large IT organizations.
- Superior Writing and communication skills.
- Highly proficient in Presentation tools, MS Office products.
- Facilitate meetings which must include agendas, meeting minutes and action items.
- Strong negotiation, communication (both written and verbal) especially at senior levels and presentation skills.
- Ability to think Creatively and Strategically.
- Ability to multi-task and support multiple projects simultaneously and issue escalation capabilities.
- Proactive, needs to be results driven
- Proven ability to work independently and in a multi-tasking environment.
- Very strong influencing and partnering skills.
- Team player with ability to handle strong personalities at all levels of the company.
- Achieve project milestones on time and within budget in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong Knowledge and experience in Digital Content Management platforms and tools.
- Good understanding of systems testing and quality assurance methods and processes.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary