Information Security Analyst Firewalls
|Reference # :||18-01643||Title :||Information Security Analyst Firewalls|
|Location :||New Castle, DE|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||11/05/2018 / 11/04/2019|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Experience with Deployments of Network infrastructure security devices based on design plans.
Firewall – VPN
A plus if experience I n Financial area.
The candidate will be responsible for the configuration, deployment and integration of firewall and remote access infrastructure for the Major Global Bank environment. He/she will participate in project review discussions, work with aligned technology teams to ensure that new devices are deployed according to the standard build under the Major Global Bank approved baselines, and turnover the devices to the Ops team for BAU management under Security Operations. Duties will also include perform advanced troubleshooting relating to project rollout, create documentation and report for the configuration procedure/support checklist, work in areas to improve process efficiency, consistency and standardization, as well as collaboration on new product/solution testing and rollout.
- Bachelor's degree; more than 5 years of experience
- Strong background in a similar role
- Strong understanding of enterprise network
- Relevant certifications preferred: Checkpoint, Juniper firewalls, Palo Alto firewalls
- Strong experience in Check Point, Juniper and Palo Alto Firewalls
- Competence in Cisco ASA and Juniper SSL VPN appliance
- Experience with networking and TCP/IP, DNS, load-balancing, network routing with BGP
- Competence in Linux/UNIX
- Advance written and verbal communication skills in English
- Proficient with various browsers and Microsoft Office products including Visio, Word, Excel, IE, Firefox
- Strong analytical and quantitative capability with attention to detail
- Forward thinking, ability to identify and contribute to the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and work-flow
- Organization ability to prioritize work and deliver on time against project plans
- Maintain highest level of integrity
- Exhibit high degree of flexibility and ability to multi-task and work effectively with minimal supervision
- Strong communication, relationship building and diplomacy skills
- Strategic thinking and ability to deliver against tactical goals
- Self starter and be able to manage time against deliverables
- Ability to function under high-stress situations, and have the ability to logically troubleshoot complex network and/or application connectivity issues.
- Ability to analyze customer requirements to ensure all standards, policies and guidelines are upheld from the compliance and information security perspective
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary