|Reference # :||18-00299||Title :||Infographics Designer|
|Location :||Long Island City, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||02/26/2018 / 02/28/2019|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
This role in the Customer Experience Business Management Office of Major Global Bank will be an integral part of the Business Management team and provide support to the Chief Customer and Digital Experience Office and the Customer and Digital Experience leadership team. The ideal candidate for this position will have worked for financial services clients for a minimum of 3 years. The role will require a deep understanding of data visualization and infographics. One of the key responsibilities will be to simplify and translate analytical messages into visual forms in PowerPoint. He/She will produce highly polished C-level presentations for internal and external meetings/conferences as well as internal newsletters, marketing, signage and collateral. Understanding of Enterprise level corporate branding will be helpful.
- Data Visualization & High-end Graphics.
- Work closely with Customer and Digital Experience Leadership and Business Management team on simplifying and transferring data into compelling visual formats.
- Build and enhance PowerPoint slides with messages for C-Level communication (i.e. Conferences, Board Meetings).
- Produce visuals for "boards / posters” to be used in executive presentations.
- Design and produce compelling internal newsletters, marketing, signage and collateral.
- Produce mobile-optimized templates for emails and newsletters.
- Create exciting formats, banners and graphic treatments.
- Other skills
- Able to handle end-to-end communication with Printer on all printed materials (Expert in all Print formats).
- Categorize assets and files for distributions.
Strong ability to create in Outlook and other email programs.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3+ years of working with financial services client.
- Deep knowledge/experience in infographics and data visualization.
- HTML skills.
- Skilled in marketing and newsletter production and design.
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere and After Effects.
- Versatile in PowerPoint – Enterprise level Themes, Master, Animation, Transitions (Windows environment – Keynote not apply).
- Agile team player and problem solver.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to juggle multiple projects at one time and enjoys working in a high-demand atmosphere.
- Experience interacting with financial services executives.
- Strong attention to detail and follow through.
- Advanced PC skills, extremely proficient in Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) and experience in working with technology such as SharePoint.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary