Info Security Engineer SIEM
|Reference # :||20-01289||Title :||Info Security Engineer SIEM|
|Location :||Irving, TX|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||11/16/2020 / 11/15/2021|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Job Summary: The candidate will be responsible to design and engineer solutions that better align to Security Operations Center, Fusion Center, Intelligence Center, etc. The candidate primary focus will be engage with internal customers, understand requirements and deliver based on customer requirements. This is a technical role that requires knowledge on network protocols, Operating Systems (Windows and Linux) and scripting.
Job Description: The candidate's primary responsibility will be to certify, engineer, design following internal Major Global Bank standards. This includes, but not limited to, troubleshooting of the infrastructure, develop and support monitoring tools, Vulnerability and Threat Management lifecycle, engage with business to understand use cases, develop and deploy dashboards and product integration. This person must understand the high level principles around software development lifecycle and must be able to capture and articulate requirements and progress clearly. There is documentation involved in this process, which will be also the responsibility of the candidate to deliver. This is very technical position that requires deep knowledge of security/network tools, scripting as well as being able to manage key deliverables and with tight timelines.
1. Must have strong Linux skills to be able to troubleshoot and support our internal applications
2. Scripting on Bash or Python required
3. SNMP experience
4. Be able to write and troubleshoot complex Regular Expressions (Regex).
5. Understanding of Network management solutions and Network monitoring tools (ie : SMARTs, Infovista, etc)
6. General Knowledge on SIEM solutions/applications (ArcSight, Splunk, etc)
7. Experience with Configuration management / assurance solutions (ie: HPNA)
8. Splunk Power User certification is a plus.
9. Linux (RHEL) certification is a plus
10. CISSP certification is a plus
11. Must be a self-starter and be able to manage their time against deliverables
12. Proficient with Microsoft Office products including Visio, Word and Excel
13. Advanced written and verbal communication skills
Please see our complete list of jobs at: