Info Security Analyst w/Scripting
|Reference # :||21-01498||Title :||Info Security Analyst w/Scripting|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||11/01/2021 / 10/31/2022|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
In support of Application and Host Security within Cyber Security Services, the lead is responsible for managing High availability, complex, and fault tolerant Security services globally. The role requires interaction and collaborative efforts with highly skilled Engineers, strategic suppliers, program managers, businesses and senior management.
Candidate will handle day-to-day operational onboarding of applications, support application issues, perform root cause analysis/resolution for application and system issues including but not limited to resolving defects and performing enhancements on the systems in collaboration with multiple teams in to meet safety and soundness requirements.
Must have skills
• Strong knowledge of modern Authentication platforms including but not limited to Mobile and Biometrics based authentication
• Must have hands on knowledge of SOAP, REST, WCF, XML and Webservices based frameworks
• Proficiency in one or more of these scripting languages – Python, Unix Shell, Perl & PowerShell scripting. – A Plus
• Hands-on experience working with RedHat Enterprise Linux 6 & 7, Microsoft Windows Server 2012+, Solaris 10 & AIX 6/7
• Knowledge of Web/Application services like IIS, WebSphere, WebLogic, etc. to support application integration
• Experience with NoSQL and/or Microsoft SQL & Oracle RDBMS. Ability to interface with these databases, analyze & write complex queries & procedures.
• Working knowledge of open source product and technologies like openSSH, openSSL, Shinken, Nagios, Chef, etc. is a plus.
• Must have exceptional analytical skills, ability to resolve complex problem and communication skills
• Provide operational and technical application support for onboarding integrations requests
• Must have experience following and developing procedures for operational support along with good documentation skills
• Responsible for managing and reviewing application integration requests and assist support teams during the on-boarding process (i.e., DEV/UAT/PROD/COB)
• Leadership skills to document and do knowledge transfer to other team members.
• Be able to communicate across organizations at all levels
• Be responsible to assess the risk and associated impact of all operational issues, change events, and react quickly to escalate to technology management in a timely manner when required.
• Work closely with the development team to ensure the operational requirements are met during the project transition
• Coordinate, triage and troubleshoot activities with support teams. (i.e., Application/SA/DBA/GIDA/CATE)
• Responsible for identifying trends and escalating issues to the appropriate manager
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Both written and verbal.
• Ability to manage projects and drive action items with customers and cross-functional peers.
• Proven ability to work with demanding global partners within aggressive timelines; solid problem solving, analytical and technical abilities.
• Off hour support is required to support operations
• Quick learner of new tools and technologies
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
Experience: 5-10 years
Certificates: ITIL, Information security industry certification on any one of CISSP, CISA, and CISM required
Please see our complete list of jobs at: