Info Security Analyst-Senior
|Reference # :||19-00510||Title :||Info Security Analyst-Senior|
|Location :||New Castle, DE|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||06/24/2019|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Overview of Role Description
Cyber Security & Networks Operations is seeking a highly motivated candidate for the position of Senior Technology Analyst within Application and Host Security Infrastructure team. If you have background in Systems Administrations, Application architecture or if you are a well versed technologist looking to work in Information Security then Application and Host Security is the place for you. We have the best in class diverse team of individuals and leaders working on cutting edge technologies in a fast past environment to provide advanced Authentication solutions to diverse set of business applications. The ideal person for this role is a problem solver who enjoys working in a fast faced environment with a number of talented developers, analysts and architects.
• Provide Technical Application SME support for the Security Infrastructure and Applications on a day to basis and on weekends as required.
• Work with several teams within the organization and take ownership of tasks and projects to ensure timely completion of all projects while assessing security/operational risks and providing resolutions within the frame work of organizational best practices.
• Understand and perform Capacity, Performance and trend analysis on the infrastructure and forecast technology requirements.
• Provide coaching and mentorship to staff and partner teams by writing documentations and conducting training sessions and keeping internal knowledge base repositories up to date
• Lead initiatives for continuous improvement of Service Quality and Operational Safety and soundness by enhancing monitoring of the environment and performing maintenances and upgrades in a timely manner
• Work with industry vendors to develop solutions in a manner that are in compliance with established safety and soundness practices of the team and meets business requirements.
Technical Skills Required - Must Have’s:
• Solid experience working with Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 & 7 with proficiency in writing and understand Shell Scripts
• Experience with Oracle, databases, writing complex queries, stored procedures & SQL scripts
• Experience with middleware web and app servers like Apache HTTP Server, WebLogic, WebSphere
• Good understanding of security concepts, Encryption, PKI and network protocols
Non-Technical Skills Required:
• Strong understanding on solving Customer problems.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills to be able support complicated projects
• Sound problem solving and decision-making skills required with ability to connect dots across various technologies.
Good to Have:
• Knowledge of security tools and hands-on experience with some of the following technologies is an added advantage:
Safeword Premier Access,
Sun identity Manager, Sailpoint
Total Authentication System
CA Workload Automation AE/Autosys
Unix Security tools
Directory Server like AD, LDAP
IBM Tivoli, HP SiteScope, ESM
• Familiarity of Compliance and risk management frameworks and methodologies (ISO27002, SDLC)
• Good understanding of virtualization technologies and various Hypervisors including but not limited to VMware ESXi and guest VMs, LDOMs, LPARs
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary