Info Security Analyst Physical Security
|Reference # :||21-00683||Title :||Info Security Analyst Physical Security|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||05/31/2021 / 05/30/2022|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Cyber Security Services organization is responsible for the engineering and management of critical security infrastructure, security services and monitoring across the enterprise on a global level. This includes the 24/7 management of security products and infrastructure components across security domains.
The Physical Security Engineering team has the remit of engineering the physical security technologies at Client, globally, for our internal Building Management Systems supporting the program. Major Global Bank invests large sums of money on Building Management technology, which you can see deployed in our all locations such as branches, corporate headquarters, campus and data centers globally.
This individual should have knowledge of Building Management and systems as well as a background in code development and information security. The Ideal candidate will have experience of delivering Building Management Systems or technology solutions to a large to medium enterprise and show the ability to be a fast on the job learner.
• To lead the technical product management of one or more Building Management systems. They shall be the main point of contact and expect to become the subject matter expert in the product(s). Examples are:
o Siemens' Products and Tools
o Schneider Electric Products and Tools
• Liaising with key stakeholders in both the business and the operational support team to ensure the product life cycle is managed.
• They will be tasked with determining and enforcing the product road map, working closely with relevant vendors to ensure that they continue to match Major Global Bank's vision.
• They will also evaluate the marketplace for Building Management technologies with Major Global Bank's team and then test and eventually certify best of breed products to Major Global Bank's standards.
• Where commercial products are not available, it will be required to develop in-house solutions as well as leveraging existing capability from existing solutions. This involves ensuring that the product conforms to all of Client's security standards and audit requirements and is integrated into our enterprise management tools.
• 3rd level technical support
• Writing and publishing designs, test results, best practice, standards for the a global disparate audience, which eventually lead to the certification of products
• Develop Domain knowledge on Major Global Banks IT Security Engineering – Related technology environment.
• Exposure to wide range of physical security technologies deployed globally
• Subject Matter Expert & Technology Consulting across Major Global Bankgroup technology horizontals.
• Experience of working in a very large technology environment and catering for the needs of a diverse set of business users
• Bachelor's degree (in science, computers, information technology or engineering)
• Up to five years or more experience in an engineering role
• Strong Windows skills with some knowledge of UNIX
• Ability to package in Windows or UNIX (including Linux)
• Code development (.NET, SQL) experience – and the ability to rapidly take on new languages as necessary
• Good understanding of IT security and information security principles
• CISSP or other security related certifications are desirable.
• Knowledge of PKI security concepts, Active Directory, and MS SQL
• Knowledge of the project management life cycle (requirements gathering, project skills)
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written required in English
• The candidate will have the highest possible integrity due to the sensitive nature of the information security role.
• The candidate must have strong technical writing skills and be able to communicate ideas and technical designs clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
• The candidate should have excellent communication and influencing skills
• The candidate must be comfortable in working across geographies due to the global nature of the team.
• Organizational and project management skills required.
• Successful candidate should possess a strong work ethic, good interpersonal and communication skills and a high energy level.
• Ability to independently work with vendors in resolving issues and developing solutions
• Able to deliver results independently and without constant supervision.
• Experience in building highly available infrastructures
• Should be a self-starter with a high level of initiative and self-leadership
• Proficient with MS Office – Visio, Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint
• Some experience in CCTV, Access Control, Intrusion Detection, Fire & Safety and control systems would be welcome
• Proficient in one or more computer languages
Please see our complete list of jobs at: