Info Security Analyst-Analyst
|Reference # :||18-00367||Title :||Info Security Analyst-Analyst|
|Location :||San Antonio, TX|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||03/12/2018 / 09/30/2018|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Within Major Global Bank's Information Security community the Global ID Administration Global Process Owner (GPO) for Operations Marketplace Solutions Team is a global team of request process automation analysts.
The team owns and operates the backbone GIDA infrastructure – Major Global Bank Marketplace (CMP) -- Major Global Bank's standard online request management solution suite and acts as the point of coordination for other associated technology tools. It provides governance and control on ID provisioning request management including fully automated workflows.
The team's core function is to create, maintain and enhance Global ID Administration's CMP product offering to support the core Service Delivery operation. It also initiates, executes or supports global programs that improve the GIDA workflow management productivity and enhance client interaction. It contributes to various integration and standardization efforts; supports existing and future business requirements while ensuring compliance to corporate policies and standards.
Candidates must be highly motivated, focused, prepared to be flexible within the wider ISA service team and capable of working under pressure during peak periods.
Strong technical and general IT background with interest in code development leads to success.
- Excellent understanding of end to end Major Global Bank processes, policies, regulations, and governance. Initiates process changes and improvements.
- Create and maintain Major Global Bank Marketplace (CMP) products in different tools, systems based on properly authorized requests, or Quality Assurance instruction
- Provide customer and systemic support regarding GIDA's CMP products and tools via phone, e-mail and virtual request or incident management systems
- Ensure all access control activity and administration is strictly applied according to corporate policy instructions
- Perform housekeeping tasks in supported systems
- Keep contact with external security administration/developer teams
- Keep procedures up to date and adhere to them
- Participate in work related projects
- Assist in training the new colleagues within the team.
- Establish relationships with Service Delivery teams to enforce and influence standards.
- Provide assistance on the following tasks:
o Ensure that the team's procedures are maintained and updated whenever major changes occur
o Report and track compliance deficiencies to management
o Ensure ability to continuously improve existing service / quality of processes and to meet the business needs.
o Identify interdependencies between sites and/or processes and work closely with peers to introduce these.
- Bachelor's degree or higher desired or the candidate should have proven equivalent work experience
- 2 year Service Center experience is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and at least one more regional language, preferably Spanish.
- Enhanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products, i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook
- Understanding of web service methods, stored procedure creation and operation
- Open minded; can do attitude, strong interpersonal, negotiation, relationship development and prioritization skills and the willingness to learn and take action.
- SSCP/ ITIL certificate and/or SDLC and testing experience is an advantage, but not required
- Major Global Bank applications such as LMS, DNA, CISAR, CDAI, CSI, LDAP, GRAMS, GERS, GDW, ResolveIT, OneApproval, Product Designer, JIRA, Grand Central, Service Now and LPMT definitely a plus
- Programmer's mindset
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary