Identity and Access Management Enterprise Analyst
|Reference # :||19-00630||Title :||Identity and Access Management Enterprise Analyst|
|Location :||San Antonio, TX|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||08/12/2019 / 06/30/2020|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
This role is within the Chief Information Security Office, Identity & Access Management Program's organization, which is responsible for reducing risk associated with the access management lifecycle. This position will work collaboratively with Leadership, Project Managers, and cross-functional teams to support efforts within the portfolio. This analyst will have a pivotal role as they interact with global partners and information security personnel to identify and analyze problems to enhance our abilities that strengthen policies and procedures throughout the entire company. This individual will need to work within deadlines when faced with obstacles that could require the development of realistic action plans to respond to management direction and feedback. This position will also be responsible for consulting with stakeholders to gather and document requirements and specifications for solutions and enhancements that will be presented to development teams to assist in the creation of User Acceptance test plans and coordinate their execution. There will be heavy utilization of web-based platforms such as Atlassian Confluence, Microsoft Jive and SharePoint as well as other web-based content platforms. Projects may include improving web-based knowledge base content in a centrally managed system, improving process and technical controls around service account management, entitlement reviews, and all tools that support these processes, working with business and technology personnel to identify gaps in the management of data or accounts, and implementing enhanced monitoring processes and tools.
- Work collaboratively with Program Manager and cross-functional teams to perform the necessary due diligence to adhere to Major Global Bank Project Management methodologies, mandated Major Global Bank procedures, tool, and standards including appropriate documentation for all projects.
- Assist with technical enhancements definition and documentation and present requirements to the development teams.
- Ability to schedule, coordinate, and facilitate clear and concise working group meetings, including preparation of meeting agendas and meeting minutes, to drive initiative and issues to conclusion by tracking and follow-up on action items to closure.
- Communicate project plans and provide routine updates on project status, issues/risks, potential road blocks, and unexpected events/delays to multiple global stakeholders while keeping sight of the big picture to achieve specific set of goals.
- Manage project stakeholders to ensure transparent & consistent communication across geographies and levels of organization.
- Coordinate the effort to centralize web-based content from subject matter experts in a single platform to streamline consumption by global stakeholders.
- Manage dependencies within and across projects to ensure successful delivery, while also managing risks and issues - identify, analyze, track, escalate, and resolve/ mitigate risks and issues that impact project goals working within deadlines to set and achieve challenging activities.
- Gather and analyze data from multiple sources; develop reports and key risk indicators.
- Knowledge in Information Security standards and policies.
- 2+ years work experience with regulatory guidelines and controls around Identity Access Management.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in project management and business analysis with experience using a structured methodology.
- Knowledge and ability in applying Information Security Standards and Identity Audit policies in complex corporate environment.
- 2+ years work experience with corporate scale Identity Administration/Management systems on-boarding and maintenance.
- Experience with managing process reengineering/optimization, automation, and software development projects required.
- Advanced analytical problem solving skills, including the ability to analyze datasets and present in a format that facilitates senior management decision making. Must have good follow-up with strong attention to detail.
- Proven ability to drive and execute processes and standard procedures, operational tracking and readiness to improve the end product, operational efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Ability to think outside of the box that demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles that display original thinking to generate unique and creative solutions while working independently in a multi-tasking environment.
- Detail oriented with the ability to perform multiple tasks consistently, accurately, and independently with interruptions while prioritizing all other responsibilities.
- Possess advanced English communication skills, both verbal and written, and mastery of telephone etiquette that is pleasant with forthcoming demeanor when faced with difficult or emotional stakeholders.
- Applies feedback to improve performance and manage project quality, including project work plans and program work plan, analyzing quality issues and implementing continuous improvement activities and clarifies where work is heading and why it matters. Uses feedback to modify and develop alternative approaches and ideas while working in a group problem solving environment and accepts responsibility for own actions.
- Understanding and adapting to strategic objectives and the mission of an ever changing organization that requires reacting quickly to meet challenges.
- Track record of managing work to achieve milestones on time and within budget in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of Agile Project Management methodology in large scale projects, software development, solutions architecture, and systems development lifecycle.
- Experience with analyzing and documenting business requirements and interfacing with application developers.
- Support projects through metrics creation using Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, SharePoint).
- In-depth knowledge of technology, security, risk, and compliance best practices. Strong capability in interfacing with both technology and business areas.
- Strong communications skills & facilitation experience across all levels of leadership.
- PMP, CISA, CISM certification is a plus.
- Prior experience with privileged identity management information security best practices is a plus.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary