Hybrid Cloud Architect
|Reference # :||18-01829||Title :||Hybrid Cloud Architect|
|Location :||Irving, TX|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||12/24/2018 / 12/24/2019|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Familiarity working within an Agile development structure in Hybrid Cloud.
- The ability to perform multiple tasks concurrently, work efficiently under pressure, accurately meet deadlines, present a professional demeanor and work well both independently and in a team is essential.
- Organizational and problem solving skills, a can-do attitude and the ability to adjust to changing requirements are essential.
- Extensive experience facilitating teams that collaborate on process improvements is required
- Self-learner, independent and with strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
- Effective interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to stay on schedule and produce results in a timely manner
- Proficient around AWS, GCP, Azure, VMware, Java, GUI/Windows/Linux Scripting skills, Python, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Jenkins, Cloud Formation, Angular.js, Terraform, Big Query, Ruby, Big Query, java, Graphana, DB, APIs, Kafka and along with strong analytical experience.
- Ability to design and architect foundational services
- Must be able to understand and predict technology industry trends, and provide guidance and strategy for the implementation of products supporting those trends into the Cloud infrastructure at Client
- Ability to effectively manage the expectations in the areas of Cloud solutions architecture and quality assurance. Providing insight and leadership to ensure risk and compliance standards are being met and escalate risks/issues proactively
- Develop new applications and modules drawing upon experience to make design recommendations for Application UI and Workflows.
- Collaborate effectively with ServiceNow developers and administrators to develop solutions and handle general updates and configuration changes/requests.
- Must generate and provide service documentation, such as detailed architectural documentation and QA plans/requirements
- Proven visionary and affirmative in building a strong, cultural team dynamic
- Proven team player with good hands on development, admin and architecture skills .
- Ability to interface with senior leaders and build / leverage partnerships to shape solutions, create momentum and drive execution on multiple simultaneous efforts
- Ability to drive and develop the quality solution
- Demonstrated leadership and people management skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to formulate and articulate technical language
- Superior organizational skills
- Ability to understand complex concepts to synthesize them for succinct communication
- Ability to manage a large number of priorities under tight timelines in a high-pressure environment; ability to influence and to drive initiatives across the organization
- Demonstrated success in building high functioning teams
- Proven participating skills including the ability to work across various geographies and business groups
- Maintain and provide continuous improvement of the processes, standards, policies, working methods, and tools.
- Participate in ongoing production support and end user support.
- Rapidly prototype new solutions to demonstrate ServiceNow capabilities to our clients
- Effectively integrate with 3rd party systems and applications via API (Jira, Slack)
- Develops technical, process and training documentation
- Operations support experience is plus
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary