Human Resources Generalist
|Reference # :||21-01277||Title :||Human Resources Generalist|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||09/20/2021 / 12/31/2021|
The Immigration & Mob Intmd Assoc is a developing professional role which integrates in-depth specialty knowledge with a solid understanding of industry standards and practices; demonstrates good understanding of how the team and area integrate with others in accomplishing the objectives of the subfunction/ job family. Applies analytical thinking and knowledge of data analysis tools and methodologies. Breaks down information in a systematic and communicable manner. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required to exchange potentially complex/sensitive information. Moderate but direct impact through close contact with the businesses' core activities. Quality and timeliness of service provided will affect the effectiveness of own team and other closely related teams.
• Works directly with the Immigration Legal Unit and outside legal counsel, to facilitate immigration support for all Client businesses.
• Acts as a strategic partner and subject matter expert in the areas of immigration and mobility to stakeholders including HRAs, HRGs, Recruiting, and Managers in support of the foreign national lifecycle.
• Facilitates and assists the data gathering, completion, and submission of all required documentation.
• Applies tactical, in-depth expertise in immigration principles, practices, and procedures in the completion of complex assignments with potential for broad business impact.
• Develops strong working knowledge of various processes required to obtain visa related documents for foreign nationals.
• Acts as a strategic partner for the Business and HR partners for matters relating to immigration and manage escalations.
• Within established Immigration processes, completes required documentation accurately and timely, and provide to relevant parties. Including but not limited to PERM initiation forms, Employee Data Sheets, LCA (Labor Condition Application) coordination,
• Populates individual case management in tracking system and to assist with required reports for assigned segment of the business, including weekly dashboard reports.
• Works on re-engineering initiatives surrounding the Immigration processes.
• Additional duties as assigned
• Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Major Global Bank, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
• 2-5 years relevant experience
• Bachelors/University degree or equivalent experience
• MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint (Intermediate to Advanced)
• Workday and ServiceNow (preferred)
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.