Human Resources Associate
|Reference # :||21-01278||Title :||Human Resources Associate|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||09/02/2021 / 12/31/2021|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Title: Human Resources Associate
Location: Tampa, FL
The Human Resources (HR) Case Management Associate is an entry level position responsible for the triage of employee discipline matters and HR support of multiple compliance and surveillance groups. The overall objective of this role is to assist in providing a broad range of HR services as it relates to disciplinary actions and accountability frameworks within the company and globally.
• Partner with assigned compliance and surveillance groups to provide direct HR support as it relates to employee discipline
• Ensure compliance standards are applied consistently across global taxonomies and regions.
• Assist in the triage, assignment, and disciplinary actions aligned to the Accountability Framework.
• Resolve employee disciplinary matters, liaising with the Human Resources Generalists, Advisors, and business managers
• Assist with delivering materials and resources to managers regarding policies and corrective actions
• Responsible for monitoring and reporting activities for the larger HRPS organization as it relates to QAQC standards
• Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding of the company, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
• 2 years of relevant experience
• Advanced data analytics exposure
• Proficient computer skills with a focus on Microsoft Office applications, Workday, and ServiceNow
• Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
• Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience.
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Please see our complete list of jobs at: