HR Onboarding Analyst
|Reference # :||21-01339||Title :||HR Onboarding Analyst|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||09/20/2021 / 12/31/2021|
HR Shared Services strives to deliver world-class HR operations, technology, and services to the Human Resources Division and Major Global Bank employees worldwide. With a staff of over 1,200 employees across all regions, HRSS manages, processes, and provides tools to address HR and employee needs in an effective, efficient and low-risk manner while focusing on a positive customer experience.
• Resolving discrepancies with new hire background checks (Education and Employment verifications) and determining appropriate final dispositions for background cases in accordance with established guidelines.
• Processing fingerprint identification and EWS (Early Warning Services) cases by assembling the pertinent information and sending it to CSIS to begin adjudication process and determining appropriate final dispositions for all cases in accordance with established guidelines.
• Performing higher level responsibilities involving applicant and employee communications such as: fingerprint and criminal history check processing, background adjudication, delivering pre/post adverse actions, verification of drug testing and responding to complex questions on pre-employment.
• Data input of process steps and status for each process in the Imaging Records Management System (IRM).
• Metrics reporting and status reports to internal clients.
• Closing on pending Pre-employment cases for audit compliance.
• Supporting diverse projects within HR Shared Services, as needed.
• 4+ years of previous experience with HR policies and procedures.
• Excellent customer service skills, strong time management skills, effective communication skills (written and verbal) and proven analytical/problem solving abilities.
• Strong organizational and follow-up skills; ability to multi-task and maintain composure in a high-volume environment.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and appropriately handle sensitive information with tact and discretion.
• Ability to work in an environment where compliance with processes and procedures is of priority.
• Commitment to teamwork.
• Commitment to process improvement and best practices implementation.
• Ability to build strong working relationships.
• MS Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point.
• Knowledge of Recruitment Systems and HRIS (Taleo, IRM, People Soft).
Please see our complete list of jobs at: