Helpdesk Expert Local to San Antonio
|Reference # :||21-00331||Title :||Helpdesk Expert Local to San Antonio|
|Location :||San Antonio, TX|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||01/27/2021 / 07/26/2021|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Local Candidates Only
• At least 1 year Helpdesk Experience
• MS Office Experience
• VDI Support & Experience handling high call volume
• WIN 10 Experience
• Good Understanding of TCP/IP/DHCP/DNS Networks
• Active Directory
• Take 40+ calls per day, plus the ability to work in between calls on other work as assigned.
• The Service Desk currently provides coverage 24x7 and implements a follow the sun model between Belfast and San Antonio. The shift pattern includes a regular late shift as part of the rotation and on occasion there may be a requirement for weekend coverage in support of our clients and other service desk projects.
• A combination of 1st line resolution over the phone as well as efficient 2nd line incident management techniques is needed to evaluate and implement changes for the business including implementing other changes across the Desktop environment and infrastructure it uses.
• Respond to inbound calls to the Premium Client Service Centre in a professional and efficient manner, dealing with and resolving as many desktop issues as possible over the phone and by remote console
• This role will be based in San Antonio supporting Markets Trading & Investment Banking Floors globally working in a dedicated team of Service Desk support analysts. The individual needs to be able to demonstrate the willingness to learn quickly and understand the environment they support.
• The individual will be part of a team and be expected to support approximately 19000+ users with over 25000 desktops, plus laptop and Mobile devices.
• The role requires an effective organizer and confident individual who will demonstrate control over this highly changeable and dynamic environment.
• This role will suit someone who has a strong desktop support background with people management skills and wants to progress into a more high profile role within the sales and trading environment.
Please see our complete list of jobs at: