Graduate Recruitment Associate
|Reference # :||20-00027||Title :||Graduate Recruitment Associate|
|Location :||New York, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||01/20/2020 / 01/19/2021|
Role: Graduate Recruitment & Program Management – Program Assistant
Major Global Bank's Graduate Recruitment & Program Management (GRPM) Team is seeking a Program Assistant.
The Program Assistant will work closely with program managers, recruiters, senior stakeholders, HR Advisors and HR Specialist Functions to develop and deliver a best in class campus recruiting and program management effort for early career program participants. The Program Assistant serves as the point of contact in daily coordinator activities for GRPM including working closely with Program Managers on all facets of the full time and summer training program which include; rotation placement, reviews, senior/ junior mentor programs, career development, speaker series, social events, etc.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Partner with the GRPM team, business professionals, HR colleagues to develop and execute program management activities as needed including:
-Analyst and Associate allocation and placement (includes rotational and off-program placement)
-Compensation and performance management processes, particularly for mid-year and year-end review cycles
-Internal and off-program promotion processes (i.e., offer letter creation)
-International mobility and immigration processes (i.e., coordination between immigration counsel and internal HR teams, collection of documentation for work authorization and visa adjudication)
-Entry-level training and continuous learning
-Program participant engagement efforts (i.e., speaker series, networking opportunities, mentor programs, international assignments)
-Workforce planning and reporting (i.e., attrition/retention, compensation analysis, needs assessments)
-Provide "just-in-time" support (i.e., time sensitive action planning, placement/desk issues, last minute cancellations, and other logistical issues)
-Off boarding (i.e., systems termination, tracking exit interviews)
-Utilize Client services (i.e., print center, shipping center, and survey tool)
- Support multiple geographically dispersed Program Managers and Recruiters
- Ownership of data related to mentor programs, alumni data, retention statistics and general reporting for program population
- Data aggregation: compile, update, and validate data.
- Creating pivot tables and modifying spreadsheets to capture key analytical insights.
- Support event management for program population such as securing internal/external venues, managing expenses and budgetary approval and overall marketing of these events
- Conducting market research, gathering information and negotiating quotes.
- Coordinating date, time and menu with venues.
- Support work in compliance with applicable federal, state and local regulations pertaining to immigration and work authorization
- Assist GRPM as needed with program coordination, administrative support and generate ad-hoc reports as needed
- Designing program photo rosters, event schedules, and employee evaluation reports
- Building surveys for internal and external clients, using Client approved systems
- Scan documents and print files
- Respond to queries for information and access relevant files
- Review and analyze large data sets
- create PowerPoint presentations to present data to senior leaders at firm
- present projects to senior leaders
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge and prior experience with Human Resources policies & practices is a plus
- Effective verbal/written communication abilities and interpersonal skills required; strong attention to detail
- Strong relationship and client management skillset required
- Strong sense of urgency; ability to execute quickly and efficiently.
- Highly organized with strong follow up skills.
- Ability to multi-task and problem-solve
- Previous experience in a fast-paced, client-centric service setting with proven performance in a high volume recruiting environment strongly preferred
- Team oriented with the ability to flex in support of timelines, and deliverables
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and appropriately handle sensitive information with tact and discretion
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe Acrobat Pro DC and the internet
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Intellectual curiosity and a desire to learn about financial services and talent development
- Highly effective time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Comfortable in an ambiguous role
- Ability to make decisions with little direction
Please see our complete list of jobs at: