Lead Developer / Architect for Global Information Security Technology PortfolioThe Global Information Security Technology group at Client is recruiting lead developers / architects with strong technical and information security experience to lead innovative programs and be part of a world-class Information Security organization. Client is continuously adopting new technologies, products, and processes to protect our infrastructure, businesses, and most importantly, our clients. We are looking for passionate technical leaders with strong enterprise application and information security experience to join our team. The role requires demonstrated hands-on technical and leadership experience supporting large organizations, preferably in the Information Security domains and financial industry. The successful candidate will drive process transformations, technology adoptions, and application implementation and have expertise in some of all of the following areas:
Key ResponsibilitiesPrimary areas of responsibilities will include designing and developing solutions for complex problems, creating reusable assets for future needs, technical analysis, data modeling and analysis, project planning, hands-on delivery management for the assigned area of responsibility. Application and data integration, Reporting, Data Engineering, creation of real-time, dynamic decision support systems supporting cyber defense activities are key areas of emphasis and experience.
- Identity and Access Management / Entitlements Management
- Internal, Hybrid, and External cloud architectures and security methodologies
- Hands-on experience building and using enterprise-class technical solutions and architectures
- Extract Transform Load (ETL) and reference data management tools and process
- Understanding of data modeling, design, and databases, including graph databases
Essential skills and experience
- Provide highly skilled and experienced hands-on support and technical leadership as we support the fast-paced, dynamic, time-sensitive activities.
- Contribute to defining and establishing frameworks and best practices required for enterprise-class IS solutions.
- Conduct innovative hands-on pilots and proofs of concepts (POCs) and support the production implementation of successful concepts.
- Develop core components and frameworks needed to implement and sustain IS solutions.
- Stay current with cybersecurity in-house and industry developments.
- Understand internal, hybrid, and cloud application development and hosting, with focus on IS tools, frameworks, and policies.
- Deep expertise building applications for large, global organizations, preferably in the financial domain.
- Fundamental understanding of data management systems and processes supporting cybersecurity and business analytics
- Excellent analytical, logical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, quality-oriented, delivery-oriented.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Understanding of fundamental usability concepts and best practices, including printed mediums, mobile, and web-based applications
Skills and Credentials
- Strong analytical and technical capabilities, and a fast learner
- Excellent written and oral communications and interpersonal skills
- Team player/builder who is willing to share ideas and accept feedback
- Ability to mentor and coach team members
- Is passionate about technology and its use to create lasting value to the organization
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- Minimum 4-6 years of IT experience
- 1-2 years' experience in similar positions, preferable in the financial services sector, with knowledge in the following areas:
- RDBMS technologies like Oracle, Sybase, DB2, etc.
- Graph database experience is a plus
- Big Data and Data Warehousing technologies and analytics solutions
- J2EE technologies, Web Services, Containerization / Micro Services
- Excellent analytical and technical skills.
- Knowledge of all tiers/components of a technical architecture
- Strong understanding of system analysis and modeling techniques. Knowledge of structured design techniques using tools like UML is preferred.
- Strong understand of security and its applicability to the financial services sector
- Comfortable presenting technical solutions to large audiences.
- Execution oriented with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of various parts of a project or initiative
- Ability to run quick proof of concept and make recommendations
- Ability to work with globally located teams in various time zones