Full Stack Developer
|Reference # :||19-00163||Title :||Full Stack Developer|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||03/04/2019 / 01/04/2020|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
- To excel you'll need a solid understanding of client and server development, and all major desktop and mobile browser behaviors, responsive web design techniques, interface defect troubleshooting, and graceful fallback strategies for unsupported browsers.
- Test all completed views in a variety of browsers and devices.
- Troubleshoot and resolve any application and user interface defects between browsers.
- Solid Front-End developer as well as Back-End full stack developer
- At least 3+ years of full-stack development experience in a server-side language (Java, Scala, Node.JS)
- Experience utilizing Angular, Bootstrap or other responsive frameworks as part of development efforts
- Familiarity with APIs and Web Services
- Well-versed in user-centered design methods and techniques - including development methodologies and best practices
- Intermediate to strong knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology, particularly as applied to web-based applications
- Results-oriented, product-focused ability to produce excellent work cross-functionally.
- Exceptional observation and listening skills; ability to recognize user experience needs and convert into product design.
- Ability to work well with a team; values the project, company, and co-workers.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong Web application coding skills, interface design and visual design
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary