Flexcube Functional Analyst
|Reference # :||19-00671||Title :||Flexcube Functional Analyst|
|Location :||Irving, TX|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||09/03/2019 / 08/31/2020|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Major Global Bank is looking for Functional SME, who has good exposure to commercial banking. The incumbents will act as a SME on Flexcube product and will drive the migration of Commercial Bank Loans from AFS to Flexcube. The candidate will work very closely with the business partners to define, analyze and document business requirements. The candidate will spearhead the data analysis to map the existing loan structure in AFS Vision and AFS Level III product processors to Flexcube. The candidate will provide inputs to the team on any queries related to functional requirements. The incumbents as to work closely with the onsite/offshore business analyst also provide necessary guidance to offshore development team on any questions arise.
Proficient in requirement gathering and analysis, preparation of requirement documentation (preparing BRD, functional specification document, use case, change request, process flow diagrams), use case analysis, gap analysis and User training
- Working with business stakeholders and client subject matter experts, the candidate is responsible for documenting the current state of the loan structure in AFS modules and preparing data migration strategy to Flexcube.
- Act as SME on Flexcube, provide hands-on training to Commercial Bank Operations group. Perform training sessions to operations users during UAT and production rollouts.
- Review the QA and UAT test scripts to ensure their completeness and 100% coverage of the requirements.
- Interacting with US business users and assisting them in understanding the business process/data; also keeping close track of all the issues reported until its closure
- Keeping track of all the show stopper issues and driving the closure of these issues by working closely with our technology partner
- 5+ years of exposure to Flexcube product
- 5+ years of experience with data mappings and data migration from legacy system to new application
- Knowledge of commercial lending & KYC processes
- Possess a very good ability to grasp the underlying business process and ability to work as an individual and in a team
- Bachelor's or Master degree in Computer science, Finance, Chartered accountant, CFA
- Due to the high visibility of the position, the candidate must possess superior communication skills as they will be interacting with people with diverse skills and seniority
- Effective in on-site/off-shore model and coordination
- Assume functional ownership of the solution
- The candidate should also be experienced with multitasking, balancing tasks with priorities accordingly
- The candidate should have strong analytical skills
- Prepare and produce recurring internal reporting/presentation materials while ensuring accurate and consistent communications
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary