FinTech Product Manager
|Reference # :||19-00331||Title :||FinTech Product Manager|
|Location :||Dallas, TX|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||05/06/2019 / 05/06/2020|
Job Title: Product Manager, D10X
This position serves as the lead for the D10X Product Line; front line interface to stand alone pilots. This position directly engages with design and tech teams to deliver enhancements and new features every month. Most of these internal stakeholders are fairly senior representatives across Fintech, Global Consumer Technology and Regional teams. D10X is a competitive product offering in market amongst all Financial Services Institutions and FinTech's. Important to have a growing leader on point as this individual must have the vision and drive to evolve the strategy to serve our internal "start-ups" within the bank and externally. There are a set of features planned in the product roadmap to launch and validate a product in market.
Major Global Bank's mandate is to create the digital bank of the future. It focuses on transforming the way financial services do business, and inviting innovation in through partnerships and exploration. FinTech's Product organization is responsible for setting the vision and roadmap for the organization, with a goal of delivering best in class financial services offerings that improve peoples' lives.
This role reports into the Canvas team within product. Canvas is a team who is 100% dedicated to the discovery and exploration of new vectors of growth for the business. It does so through an end-to-end delivery model of new product tests to market where we can test and learn on new experiences. It's mission is to help deliver FinTech's future book of work.
The team is seeking an entrepreneurial Product Manager with a desire to innovate, build, and own transformational products for the business. Major Global Bank's growth requires leaders who move fast, have an entrepreneurial spirit to create new products, have an unrelenting tenacity to get things done, and are capable of breaking down and solving complex problems. From Day One, product managers are given the ownership and autonomy to think strategically, make data driven decisions, and the ability to drive significant impact to the customer experience and the business.
Contribute & deliver on the product development, ongoing refinement & execution of the internal start up
- Manage and define features, including functional and non-functional user stories, continuously track key metrics and validate the success of the products/features
- Actively lead customer and industry research to identify customer pain points and validate potential solutions to advance the product roadmap.
- Conduct competitive audits and collaborate with the design team to define the product requirements into wireframes and high-fidelity designs.
- Work with legal, risk, operations, design and technology teams to prioritize, deliver and align with senior management
- Drive feature prioritization and backlog, process improvements, and create requirements to innovate and improve new features and capabilities
- Work to clearly articulate the D10X use cases and deliver product launches in rapid innovation environment
- Continuously track key metrics and validate the success of the product / features, while creating new hypotheses to kick-start the lifecycle again
- Partner with internal teams to define and deliver pilots that drive business impact
- Onboard and manage relationships with external vendors who help further the startup vision
- Identify areas for process improvement including timelines, communication and transparency, robustness of detail and depth in user stories, and cross functional relationship and implement changes to address those focus areas.
- Challenge status quo with concepts that help customers achieve financial wellness and pushes the boundaries at Major Global Bank.
- Lead the transformation of our working methodology through the learnings from partner onboarding, governance and other processes required to launch
- Help to build a go forward strategy for the Canvas brand and pilots that encompasses all the innovation and testing within GCB in partnerships with Ventures, marketing, and LOB partners.
5+ years product management experience ¬ including defining user experience needs, writing stories & requirements, creating product value propositions, developing features and benefits and developing roadmaps
- Experience working in a fast-paced, collaborative, agile environments
Understanding of the software development lifecycle and emerging technologies
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and recommendations
- Excellent communication skills that allow you to articulate your ideas to engineers and business stakeholders
- Strong strategic thinker who can just as easily think about the high level vision and big picture, as they can then draw a go-forward path for how to execute on that vision
Minimum BS or equivalent level of education/experience required
Job Requisition Number of Positions
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary