Financial Ops Clerk
|Reference # :||18-01725||Title :||Financial Ops Clerk|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Right to Hire|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||11/19/2018 / 04/19/2019|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Seeking a Liquidity Specialist reporting directly to the Liquidity Management Services (LMS) Client Operations Section Manager, TTS Operations.
Role and Responsibilities:
The Liquidity Specialist would be part of the Global LMS Client Operations Team covering EMEA, NA, LATAM and Asia Pacific. We are looking for an individual who has driven, strong communication skills and the ability to co-ordinate a number of liquidity and investment operational and analyst activities. Emphasis of this role will be both analytical and operational in nature and the incumbent will need to be an SME in the liquidity and investments field, covering the following:
1. The Specialist would be supporting the Global Liquidity Operations Team providing services across EMEA, NA,
LATAM and Asia Pacific in a 24/6 environment.
2. Liaising with Production and development support technology partners to drive any enhancements, branch rollout or
systemic changes as required.
3. Investment Services – Be part of a team covering overview of client Online investment activity in particular Money
Market Funds placement.
4. Operational readiness for Treasury Vision and TVLM.
5. Provide PVT support for all liquidity and investment platforms which can involve weekend cover.
6. Execute transactions (in Excel) in addition to having working knowledge with Pivot Tables,Lookups, Fix formulas
7. Bilingual not mandatory but a plus.
8. Operations experience is good to have.
9. Financial Services experience not required.
10.Troubleshooting of transactions is part of job.
Please see our complete list of jobs at: