Financial Data Analyst
|Reference # :||18-01187||Title :||Financial Data Analyst|
|Location :||Getzville, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||08/14/2018 / 08/31/2019|
Seeking a business analyst with experiences in the areas of finance, accounting/reconciliations to perform business analysis activities in support of critical planning and execution of project deliverables.
The candidate should possess project management, systems implementation and/or process re-engineering experiences.
Activities may include communication and planning, process modeling, data analysis, business and functional requirements documentation, planning, coordination and execution.
Key Responsibilities/ Day to Day Activities
- Analyze current business and system processes for potential areas of improvement which will include data analysis and mapping.
- Migrate legacy general ledger systems to one global platform
- Plan, coordinate, and manage project activities
- Discuss business intelligence needs or information with internal staff and external clients and provide comprehensive, automated data gathering/reporting solutions
- Perform data analysis in response to business needs, providing strategic and tactical support as required
- 3-5 years' experience in business analysis, financial reporting, system integration, business transformation, accounting or reconciliations.
- Understand general ledger and accounting principles.
- Strong data analysis, data mapping and reconciliation skills.
- Effective communication of complex business problems
- Must be an advanced user in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Access, Excel, and SharePoint
- Good communication skills including the ability to compile and contribute to management level presentations.
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving skills
- Be able to identify opportunities to solve business problems.
- Bachelor's Degree; advanced professional qualifications are considered a plus.
- Work effectively with remote teams
- Self-starter able to execute and work independently without constant supervision
Should have project management experience in previous roles to collaborate, document and coordinate end users through data and reconciliation changes.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary