|Reference # :||21-00905||Title :||Financial Analyst|
|Location :||Getzville, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||07/26/2021 / 07/04/2022|
As a senior position within the Balance Sheet Substantiation team , the Consent Order B&R Controls Team Lead will be part of an enterprise-level strategic program dedicated to enhance and automate the control environment of books and records. The lead will partner with Data Services, GPO, Finance, Technology and other businesses/functions leads, to create and inventory of existing controls, identify automation opportunities and standardize these controls across business and functions.
The lead will be the owner of specific remediation plans addressing control enhancements, and manage a group of internal and external analysts to document, analyze, and perform root cause analysis.
• Leadership role in the design and implementation of both tactical and strategic remediation plans to reduce manual control processes
• Responsible for identification, inventory, and analysis the current controls and related processes and systems.
• Perform GAP analysis on the current reconciliation processes across business and identify automation opportunities.
• Define accountability framework for a sustainable governance and control process Lead the team to deliver results and influence change effectively across geographic and functional areas and levels.
• Manage multiple priorities, plans and tasks and work with geographically diverse resources.
• Responsible for managing the daily project plans and key milestones. Escalate potential issues identified in working group sessions.
• Active leadership in working group sessions, planning and various reviews sessions to identify and facilitate remediation of detailed action plans and commitments to Consent Order targets.
• Participate in cross-functional working groups to drive consensus and resolution for agreed actions and targets
• Responsible for reviewing updated project plans and key milestones related to project completion.
• Manage team of internal and external subject matter experts and business analysts.
• Ensure the project plans and action items are up to date and published to stakeholders.
• Responsible for participating in the production of data lineage process flows, updated operational procedures and control documentation.
• Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting (or other relevant 4 year degree),
• 7+ years of relevant experience in Accounting, Finance or business related fields in Financial Services.
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office products, digital automation solutions
• Proven skills in leadership, strategic planning, project management and organizational structure.
• Experience in managing projects and professionals across business lines.
• Clear and concise communication (written, verbal) skills
• Strong analytical skills.
• Experience with process reengineering / process improvement.
• Ability to identify problems and take appropriate actions to resolve issues.
• Global awareness and global business orientation.
Please see our complete list of jobs at: