Expert Level Role
- ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
|The Regulatory Reporting function within Finance Risk Shared Services (FRSS) encompasses reporting activities such as report production, validation, comprehensive variance analysis and timely filing across Prudential, Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR), Risk Weighted Assets (RWA) and Liquidity Reports and is currently working with the Finance GPO, GPSM and other organizations to transform the end-to-end Global Operating Model and all associated processes and platforms.|
As a senior analyst position within the Regulatory Reporting team, the Consent Order Reporting Senior Analyst/SME will be part of a strategic team dedicated to the identification and remediation of key gaps in the reporting processes supported by FRSS with responsibility for participating in future state process design, requirements for supporting platforms and testing and implementation of both across the different reporting groups. In Close partnership with GPSM Process Leads, GPO and the Consent Order Project teams this role will ensure designed future state global process including governance and operating model become operational in a standardized, sustainable, efficient and well-controlled manner that will support the integrity and control of Client's Reporting Processes owned by the Client Controller.
The team will be responsible for defining, implementing, and sustaining key controls, and key operational and organizational metrics for the defined processes in alignment with Finance Target Operating Model and Consent Order strategic initiative.
- Leadership role in the analysis and development of both tactical and strategic remediation plans to address specific gaps in the Consent Order analysis.
- Lead action item execution and operationalization in alignment with plans, implementation of critical changes to operational procedures, and governance documentation.
- Active participation in working group sessions, strategy planning and various reviews sessions to identify and facilitate creation of detailed action plans and commitments to Consent Order targets.
- Participate in cross functional working groups among Data, Infrastructure, Process and Governance standardization for key reporting functions, including Books & Records, Reporting and Data.
- Responsible for updating various project plans and key milestones related to project completion.
- Senior execution role in current reporting processes as needed during the transition period, and future state processes as they are rolled out.
- Lead the execution of activities assigned per project plan and escalate potential issues identified in working group sessions.
- Participate in the production of updated operational procedures and control documentation.
- Maintain constant dialog with GPSM, Reporting Operations and Project Management to highlight issues with the overall Consent Order action plans.
- Understand the implications of the changes proposed by Consent Order working group in reporting processes
- Respond to ad-hoc queries by the business and engage with them for additional analysis if required.
- Conduct process and system testing and document and disseminate results
- Participate in Report Production activities as needed both in current state as well as implement future state per plan
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Strong background in one or more of the Reporting Operations disciplines or areas of Finance.
- 7+ years of relevant experience in Accounting, Finance or business-related fields in Financial Services.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
- Proven skills in leadership, operational discipline, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Clear and concise communication (written, verbal) skills.
- A bias for action, self-motivated
- Global awareness and global business orientation.
Please see our complete list of jobs at: