Fair Employment Practices Analyst
|Reference # :||21-01512||Title :||Fair Employment Practices Analyst|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||11/01/2021 / 10/31/2022|
ROLE: Fair Employment Practices Analyst
The HR Control & Compliance organization is responsible for establishing a human capital risk governance framework, including the definition of the risk appetite, the development of risk strategies, the identification and assessment of new and changing sources of risk, the development and execution of strategies to maintain compliance with applicable regulatory and policy requirements, and operational risk mitigation.
The Fair Employment Practices (FEP) Team is responsible for Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Program compliance over the employee's life cycle, and is responsible for all aspects of Major Global Bank's compliance with EO 11246, all aspects of its US Affirmative Action Program, as well as Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974, and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. This Fair Employment Practices (FEP) Team is also responsible for developing risk control strategies to maintain compliance with laws and regulations related to representation requirements, non-discrimination and equal employment opportunity in in all 96 jurisdictions in which Major Global Bank operates, as well as the development and monitoring of processes and associated controls designed to support Major Global Bank's broader diversity objectives. This is achieved primarily through collaboration with members of Major Global Bank's Global Diversity team, as well as other HR, compliance, risk, legal, data privacy, and technology partners.
Within the Fair Employment Practices (FEP) Team, the Fair Employment Practices EEO AA Analyst will be responsible for reviewing and establishing controls on Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action activities. This requires reviewing, understanding, reporting and presenting employee data related to application, hiring, promotions, compensation, performance and termination with a focus on diversity self-identification elements such as gender, race/ethnicity, disability status, veteran status, age, sexual orientation and gender identity.
• Regulatory Reporting and Exam Management: Support the Vice President of FEP Regulatory and Exam Management in engagements with government agencies and various partners to fairly represent Major Global Bank in response to specific requests for information, as well as general inquiry. Participate in the accurate production of required regulatory reporting related to country representation, non-discrimination and equal employment opportunity requirements.
• Data Analysis and Reporting: Review, understand and analyze diversity and AAP related data in various stages of the employee life cycle. Prepare high quality reports for senior management and external auditors.
• Issue Management: Engage with various HR stakeholders to assess risk and determine the root cause of identified issues or control failures, as well as support the establishment of Corrective Action Plans intended to remediate identified issue(s).
• Diversity Controls: Work with Major Global Bank's Global Diversity team and other internal stakeholders to improve the Global Fair Employment Practices controls and periodically reevaluate in response to changes in the operating environment.
• Program Assessment: In partnership with the ice President of FEP Compliance Oversight & Execution, perform regular assessments of the Affirmative Action Program and identify potential problem area and develop remediation action plans in partnership with applicable HR Stakeholders
• Good Faith Effort: Work with various stakeholders to review and assess the company's Diversity Good Faith Effort and Action Oriented programs.
• Automation: Write business requirements and manage the development and implementation of an Affirmative Action Monitoring tool that will be used company-wide to further improve our controls and monitoring around Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action.
• Team Player: Work within a team of highly-motivated and capable HR professionals who are focused on the success of Client's diversity program. Partner with supplier resources and other HR groups to achieve a high quality Affirmative Action Program and understanding of the Diversity metrics and goals.
• Develop subject matter expertise in HR Diversity Data, Affirmative Action (AA), Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Client employee life cycle data
• Timely delivery of high quality, value-added, multiple concurrent deliverables on time and to specification.
• Support the Senior President of Fair Employment Practices in ensuring that HR meets/exceeds the requirements and expectations of applicable regulators.
• Collaborates across businesses and functions to improve the identification, quantification, measurement, management, reporting and control of organizational governance, risk management and internal control environments.
• Bachelor's Degree in a related field or equivalent work experience, education, and / or training.
• 4+ years of experience in data analysis and reporting
• 1+ years of experience in business requirement writing and system/process implementation
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel – expertise in combining data from multiple tables and using pivot tables and v-lookup
• Strong analytical abilities, with demonstrated proficiency in the interpretation and application of numerous analytical methodologies
• Fast learner, self-motivated, independent worker
• Ability to work under minimum supervision and tight deadlines
• Strong communication skills and well-developed listening skills
• 2+ years of experience in Human Resources, workforce diversity, OFCCP regulatory compliance and/or law.
• Project Management Experience
• Comprehensive understanding EO 11246 and related regulations and OFCCP regulatory requirements
• Experience in Affirmative Action (AA) Assessment and Development
• Experience in HR related legal / regulatory and compliance programs or Internal Audit highly preferred
Please see our complete list of jobs at: