Facilities Space Planning Manager
|Reference # :||18-01691||Title :||Facilities Space Planning Manager|
|Location :||IRVING, TX|
|Position Type :||Right to Hire|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||11/19/2018 / 11/18/2019|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Seeking to hire Sr. Facilities Space Planning Program Manager who will provide professional program management experience to designated projects and assignments at a client property, campus, and facilities. In addition will be responsible for interacts with client, receives direction and coordinates with the facility and project management teams. Monitors and coordinates the execution of the various services and processes relating to client contracted agreements for space and occupancy planning, project management and tenant improvements. Works in collaboration with asset management, facility management, project management, clients, owners, and others.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Extensive experience in Space & Occupancy Relationship Management, Planning, & Occupancy Data Analytics.
• Facilitate meetings with business heads within the site to identify growth requirements, space planning, and strategic placement within the site.
• Own the relationship with all business partners in relation to space and occupancy, growth, shrinkage, seating, space standards, space utilization and efficiency.
• Work with the team in the development of stack plans and real estate portfolio reviews to ensure alignment with Corporate Real Estate strategies and plans.
• Analyze occupancy and space utilization data in order to interpret and present findings and inform occupancy decisions
• Ensure Space and Occupancy database is up to date and accurate, including conducting site tours to determine accuracy of occupancy data.
• Coordinate drawing changes for the campus; responsible for all anomalies and corrections.
• Support the marketing of services to clients including preparing presentations to senior management.
Space & Occupancy – Program Management
• Prepare agendas, develop and maintain master program budgets and timelines as required for each project and project phase to ensure overall project objectives and client needs are met.
• Work closely with Project Management on all space related projects to define and develop scopes of work, budgets, space requirements, space plans, and swing space
• Cooperate with other building/facility personnel to achieve goals and objectives as to quality, service, cost and profit.
• Review requisitions, change orders and other invoices associated with the project and confers with client and facility management on costs and impacts.
• Advise and obtain the necessary approvals from the appropriate members of management of potential organizational changes, actions that might require additional commitments, and the need for
expenditures in excess of approved budget.
• Collaborate with company and Change Management vendors on major projects.
• Work closely with the Community Managers to understand issues and identify solutions on ongoing issues.
Risk Management & Controls:
• Report to immediate supervisor major problems, findings and results achieved with recommendations.
• Adhere to government laws and regulations and established rulings of government authorities including building codes, safety regulations, etc.
Work Ethic & Professional Competence:
• Carry out responsibilities in a professional, courteous manner at all times.
• Maintain high qualitative and quantitative standards of work performance.
• Strive constantly to improve skill and work knowledge; keep up to date in the field of specialization.
Knowledge & Experience:
• B.S. Degree, with emphasis in Architecture/Design/Facilities Management/ Engineering a plus.
• Minimum of five (5) years directly related experience in all round Project Management accountability roles or Space and Occupancy Programing & Planning or Facility Management supervisory capacity,
or equivalent combination of experience.
• Hands-on experience with tenant improvement construction projects preferred; ability to plan, organize and coordinate multiple projects, ability to read and understand construction specifications and blueprints.
• Work place strategies experience and change management required – knowledge of how people work in physical space in order to orchestrate work flow physical space and processes.
• Excellent client relations, client management, and consultation skills required.
• Proven leadership ability, administrative ability, technical background and project responsibility experience required.
• Highly organized and skilled in time management, with keen attention to detail.
• Analytical skills (assessment/decision making/problem solving).
• Flexibility/orientation to change.
• Team player and collaborator.
• Superior oral and written communication skills required.
• Software competency: Microsoft Office to include Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Project and willingness to learn and use company Space & Occupancy database tools.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to travel from floor to floor and may be required to travel outside between buildings in varying outdoor weather conditions.
The employee may also be regularly required to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time; regularly use hands to operate office machinery including, but not limited to, telephones, computers, fax, and photocopy machines; regularly required to walk, talk, and hear.
Please see our complete list of jobs at: