Facilities Planning Associate
|Reference # :||21-00684||Title :||Facilities Planning Associate|
|Location :||Irving, TX|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||05/31/2021 / 05/30/2022|
Facilities Space Planning Program Associate
Provides program management and analytical support for designated projects and assignments at a client property. Receives direction and coordinates with the facility and project management teams. Supports the execution of the various services and processes relating to space and occupancy planning, project management and tenant improvements. Works in collaboration with asset management, facility management, project management, clients, owners, and others.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Relationship Management & Planning
• Coordinate and support preparation for meetings with business heads within the site to identify growth requirements, space planning, and strategic placement within the site.
• Support the activities of Dallas asset management team and contribute to the development of restack proposals. Supports efforts to accommodate changes in RLS (business headcount forecast) data.
• Support the relationship with all business partners in relation to space and occupancy, growth, shrinkage, seating, space standards, space utilization and efficiency.
• Work with the team in the development of stack plans and real estate portfolio reviews to ensure alignment with real estate strategies and plans.
• Support communication with clients including preparing presentations for senior management.
Occupancy and Space Utilization Analytics
• Run occupancy and space utilization data reports and assist with presenting findings to asset management
• Ensure Space and Occupancy database is up to date and accurate, including conducting site tours to determine accuracy of occupancy data. Communicate changes to internal billing team.
• Coordinate drawing changes for the campus; responsible for all anomalies and corrections.
• Coordinate with Community Managers and CRS technology team on the use of occupancy sensors, including managing data collection and analysis.
• Coordinate with business partners (BRELs) to ensure proper neighborhood allocations for business seating plans, including input into Space and Occupancy database.
• Work closely with Project Management on all space related projects, prepare agendas, support development of scopes of work, budgets, space requirements, space plans, and swing space.
• Cooperate with other building/facility personnel to achieve goals and objectives as to quality, service, and cost.
• Collaborate with CTI and Change Management vendors on major projects.
• Work closely with the Community Managers to understand issues and identify solutions on ongoing issues.
• Report major problems, findings and results achieved with recommendations.
Work Ethic & Professional Competence
• Carry out responsibilities in a professional, courteous manner at all times.
• Maintain high qualitative and quantitative standards of work performance.
• Strive constantly to improve skill and work knowledge; keep up to date in the field of specialization.
Knowledge & Experience:
• Bachelor's degree and at least 5 years of work-related experience in a corporate setting; Corporate Real Estate and/or Financial Services experience preferred. Degree or background in Interior Design a plus.
• Excellent communication (written and verbal) and organizational skills.
• Solid technology orientation with demonstrated proficiency in MS Office, especially Outlook, Excel (pivot tables), and Power Point. SharePoint knowledge a plus.
• Ability to learn internal systems (Archibus, Cognos)
• Self-starter; works with minimal supervision and sometimes with limited information
• Highly organized and skilled in time management
• Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities. Keen eye for detail; ability to quickly identify potential data anomalies, perform root cause analyses, and address with the appropriate stakeholder(s), ensuring timely follow up on all open items.
• Adaptable, flexible team player.
While performing the duties of this job, the selected candidate will be regularly required to travel from floor to floor and may be required to travel outside between buildings in varying outdoor weather conditions. The employee may also be required to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time; regularly use hands to operate office machinery including, but not limited to, telephones, computers, fax, and photocopy machines.
Please see our complete list of jobs at: