|Reference # :||18-01451||Title :||Facilities Manager|
|Location :||Warren, NJ|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||4 Years||Start Date / End Date :||10/01/2018 / 09/30/2019|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
This role will report to the Real Estate & Site Operations Team manager.
The incumbent will provide support for local resourcing and real estate strategic programs including: Point of contact and tactical lead for site operations, interfacing and coordinating projects with local corporate real estate team, synthesizing and analyzing resource and space information, executing and communicating resource and location strategies throughout the organization. Role requires ability to navigate and sensitively articulate strategy in a constantly fluid environment.
The responsibilities of this function include:
- Acting as owner of organization Real Estate footprint
- Managing resource moves and space consolidation & assembling supporting data files
- Performing regular space inventory via physical walkthrough and data review
- Partner with team members to create strategy & space project visuals and manage related communications
- Submitting & tracking hardware and supplies requests
- Facilitate/train staff in submission of technical and system support requests; assist with escalations.
- Interfacing with all levels of management, operate with efficiency and with a high degree of professionalism
- 3-5 years of previous Office/Project Coordinator experience
- Ability to quickly grasp ideas, synthesize information and assess appropriate next steps
- Highly motivated self-starter who can independently engineer tasks with little oversight
- Articulate, with proven written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional Problem Solving & Creativity
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Sharp visual skills with a close attention to detail
- Empathetic interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with all levels of management
- Proficient with Microsoft and Adobe products: Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Acrobat
- Previous experience with Real Estate or Facilities Management is a plus.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary