|Reference # :||17-01248||Title :||Executive Recruiter|
|Location :||New York, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||08/07/2017 / 02/02/2018|
The Executive Recruiter will join an established team managing full life cycle recruitment for the North America Global Markets and Securities Services business. The Executive Recruiter will play a key role in delivering best in class recruitment services to our clients to ensure the Global Markets business is positioned to attract and recruit top talent.
- Manage full life cycle recruiting across several Markets and Securities Services businesses.
- Partner with business managers and HR Advisors to create and drive recruiting strategies for positions at all levels (primarily VP -MD).
- Ensures alignment of recruiting activities with business goals and objectives.
- Ensure all hiring policies and procedures (i.e. any compliance, legal and regulatory requirements) are adhered to.
- Effectively manages relationships with peers, recruitment management team and other HR partners to create a culture of collaboration.
- Implements and supports diversity recruiting efforts and participates in diversity recruiting events and activities.
- Work closely with Diversity and Talent partners to facilitate candidate slate process; promote and manage internal mobility process.
- Leverage robust industry connections/network to proactively identify external talent.
- Provide market intelligence to clients, HR partners, senior management, etc.
- 7+ years full life cycle recruiting experience specializing in Front Office recruitment either within corporate recruiting function or executive search
- Front-office recruiting experience within any of the following businesses highly preferred: Equity & Fixed Income Research, FX, Capital Markets Origination (ECM, DCM, Lev Fin), Prime Brokerage, Commodities, Corporate and/or Institutional Sales, Credit Markets, G10 Rates.
- Proven success in sourcing diverse candidate profiles including: Sales, Traders, EQ/FICC Research Analysts, Quantitative Analysts, Product Managers, Strategists, and Structurers).
- Experience structuring, negotiating and delivering complex offers for all levels including a thorough understanding of deferred compensation/replacement awards and the processing of international hires.
- Proven experience delivering results by driving innovation and exhibiting subject matter expertise in order to influence business hiring decisions.
- Strong work ethic, resourcefulness and compatibility to work in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities.
- Exercises discretion and able to work independently and think strategically.
- Strong leadership and relationship building skills.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills with the ability to express ideas in a persuasive, confident, organized and articulate manner.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary