|Reference # :||21-01363||Title :||Executive Receptionist|
|Location :||Houston, TX|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||09/21/2021 / 03/18/2022|
Receptionist Job Responsibilities:
• Sit at front Reception desk and serve visitors and internal employees by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately in a professional manner.
• Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival.
• Maintains security and telecommunications system.
• Informs visitors by answering or referring inquiries.
• Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories.
• Maintains security by following procedures.
• Operates telecommunication system.
• Keeps a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Handles daily mail and issues shipping and postage labels.
• Reserves and sets up conference rooms.
• Submit and track facility requests in designated computer programs.
• Organize and maintain files and phone lists.
• Orders supplies and business cards using internal programs.
• Issues ID and parking badges to employees.
• Process and follow up on both software and hardware requests for employees, including new hires in firms internal Marketplace system.
• Order and maintain all Client supplies for the office.
• Coordinate travel arrangements and car services as needed.
• Ability to work in an open concept seating environment with high noise level and constant interruptions.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Highly proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Sharepoint and PowerPoint, Skye) and Zoom
• Quickly learn and grasp internal computer programs.
• Detail oriented with ability to work independently and prioritize workload.
• Demonstrates a high level of integrity and professionalism.
• Energetic, forward thinker, responsive team player with the interest to take initiative and work in a fast-paced environment.
• Works with confidential information.
• In office work hours are from 7:30am-4:30pm Monday through Friday with an hour lunch.
• Must follow Client's COVID protocols.