|Reference # :||18-01108||Title :||Executive Assistant|
|Location :||Long Island City, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||08/13/2018 / 02/15/2019|
This role will report directly to the Director of Operations and Chief of Staff to the CEO, and provide support to the Chief Executive Officer of Major Global Bank. Duties of this role require a high level confidentiality, discretion and independent judgment. There is continuous contact/communication with high levels of internal and external senior management.
Digital savvy with a passion to engage with new technologies (Evernote, Slack)
- Highly proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.)
- Ability to gain a strong command of new systems (T&E, P2P, Major Global Bank Travel, and others.)
rior experience supporting a senior level executive is required (at least 5 years.)
- Prior experience working in a highly matrixed organization.
- College degree preferred.
- Expertise in multi-tasking, organizing, and prioritizing a must.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented with ability to work independently and prioritize workload.
- Demonstrates a high level of integrity and professionalism; exercises sound judgment.
- Energetic, responsive team player with the interest to take initiative and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work flexible hours with additional overtime as needed.
- Quick response times.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, flexible environment is a must
- Ability to work flexible hours, including early mornings.
ovides administrative support to a senior-level executive, CEO
- Handles incoming calls, respond to inquiries, and clarifies company policies and procedures.
- Maintains multiple frequently changing calendars through Outlook.
- Coordinates all aspects of executive level appointments, meetings, receptions and conference calls.
- Prepares and reviews materials and correspondence for meetings.
- Assists with creation/modification of presentations, spreadsheets, and other various documents.
- Coordinates frequent travel arrangements; both international and domestic.
- Prepares, reconciles, and tracks expense reports through T&E system.
- Organizes and secures highly confidential company and employee information.
- Serves as back up support for other managers or administrative staff when required
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary