ERP IT Procurement
|Reference # :||19-00937||Title :||ERP IT Procurement|
|Location :||Irving, TX|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||5 Years||Start Date / End Date :||10/28/2019 / 05/24/2020|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
- Statement of Work (SOW) management including requests, approvals
- Ability to simplify complex IT information and design clear, value focused messages to a variety of audiences under tight timeframes
- Prefer to have worked in IT Procurement and understands procurement processes
- Ability to collaborate cross functionally
- Compile and analyze supplier data
- Process driven with strong analytical acumen.
- Demonstrated experience with technology hardware and software procurement transactions.
- Strong ability to build relationships across all levels.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Excel, PowerPoint, and ERP system experience.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary