Enterprise Business Analyst
|Reference # :||18-00408||Title :||Enterprise Business Analyst|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||03/12/2018 / 09/30/2018|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
This position will perform the duties of a Business Analyst within the Enterprise Supply Chain Risk Management at a Major Global Bank. The goal of this program is to build a new Supplier Risk management capability to better support the Major Global Bank's supplier risk management framework. This is a business analyst role facilitating rapid roll out of projects to the enterprise. The Business Analyst will be required to implement processes to support the Third Party Management Program, in an enterprise based solution while working with the various stakeholders across multiple businesses, functions and geographies within a Major Global Bank.
Core activities associated with the position include, but not limited to, the following:
- Gathering Business Requirements directly from business users
- Analyzing and documenting different system flows, process flows and work flow
- Participate and/or facilitate production assurance testing and end user acceptance testing
- Assist in implementation and production support activities
- Architect complex solutions, manage development, collaborate with testing teams
- Support technology to enable integrated reporting of the ESC Risk landscape
- Persuade and influence stakeholders in other areas and occasional external parties through developed communication and negotiation skills
- Provide in-depth and sophisticated analysis with interpretive thinking to define problems and develop innovative solutions.
- Minimum of 7 to 9 years of Information Technology experience in a large enterprise environment
- Bachelor's Degree; Masters in Information Technology or Business is a plus
- Experience in business or operational analysis required
- Experience with Third Party Risk Assessment process is a plus
- Ability to manage large teams including coaching/training, and mentoring
- Advanced MS Office skills including Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent follow-up skills with attention to detail and ability to multi-task, strong leadership skills, strong team-orientation and interpersonal skills, flexibility, and strong analytical skills
- Motivated self-starter with a strong sense of urgency
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; very strong influencing, facilitation, and partnering skills
- Track record of interfacing with and presenting results to Senior Management
- Proven ability to work independently and effectively in a complex environment with multi-location team structure.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary