eGRC Reporting Analyst
|Reference # :||19-00861||Title :||eGRC Reporting Analyst|
|Location :||Baltimore, MD|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||09/30/2019 / 04/03/2020|
Shape and execute reporting strategy for data collected from the eGRC applications and related processes. Core responsibilities will encompass the full life cycle of reporting development: process analysis, reporting business requirements definition, quality testing development, data extraction and analysis, report design, conducting iterative stakeholder reviews, report development/enhancement, and presentation of data to all levels of the organization.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Process and Data Requirements Analysis and Testing Perform analysis and support continuous improvement of risk management and governance processes, with a particular focus on data and reporting Communicate business data and reporting requirements as an integral part of all projects Plan and execute reporting quality assurance testing for applicable reporting requirements within all projects
- Data Extraction and Analysis Utilize available applications/tools to query portfolio data and extract data as needed for reporting analysis/development or for customer delivery Analyze data for both reporting development as well as trend identification, event impact analysis, process measurement and improvement, and observation/summarization for senior management attention Conduct research and analysis and examine risk elements of portfolio or public data to present trends, assess risk, and provide mitigation recommendations to management
- Report Design, Stakeholder Management, and Report Delivery Utilize available applications/tools to design report drafts/mock-ups for iterative stakeholder review Identify, engage, and manage reporting stakeholder relationships to sustain ongoing delivery and enhancement of customer reporting; schedule and conduct reporting reviews with stakeholders for full vision-draft-final delivery cycle Prepare and communicate value of all reporting deliverables, and manage stakeholder pressure that may result in duplicative or excessive reporting development
- Utilize available applications/tools to develop adhoc/automated reporting for all levels of the organization
- Support communications, training, and end user support efforts with reporting awareness and usage guidance
- Prepare and present reporting to all applicable levels of the organization
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- 4+ years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Familiarity and experience with RSA Archer
- Knowledge of Risk management and compliance
- Advanced knowledge of reporting concepts and tools. Experience with SQL, Excel, Tableau and Micro Strategy preferred.
- Experience with Regulatory Reporting requirements preferred.
- Knowledge of KRI/KPI reporting requirements required.
- Experience with agile software development activities preferred.
- Experience with business requirements and user acceptance testing activities required.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary