Digital Product Manager
|Reference # :||18-01264||Title :||Digital Product Manager|
|Location :||Long Island City, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||09/04/2018 / 12/31/2018|
You will be responsible for defining, testing and delivering a product that challenges banking today while making a material impact on customers and the business. To be successful, you will need to bring a creative vision, superior problem-solving skills, and great product instincts, and have the ability to get things done. What you'll do:
- Complete customer and industry research to test hypotheses, identify consumer pain points and validate potential solutions.
- Collaborate with a talented group of designers to define the product requirements into wireframes and high-fidelity designs.
- Translate research and product metrics into hypotheses, product requirements and detailed user stories.
- Lead the product through the various gates, including operations, fraud, risk, legal and compliance.
- Partner with engineering to prioritize the roadmap, work through challenges, and build, test, launch and optimize the new product experience.
- Continuously track key metrics and validate the success of the product/features, while creating new hypotheses to kick-start the lifecycle again.
- Partner with management to craft an evolving Digital Identity strategy that will best serve customers and drives business impact
- Partner with Fraud/Authentication specialists (business partners) to establish a suitable experience and implementation
- Client new technologies through prospective vendor exploration
What you'll need
- 4+ years experience delivering highly successful consumer products with demonstrable and measurable results.
- Product management experience with a leading tech company or an early/growth stage funded start strongly preferred.
- Product lifecycle ownership. You have identified opportunities, tested, built, launched and optimized major products before.
- Sharp. You think on your feet, quickly come up with innovative solutions and are always one step ahead.
- Consumer-centric. Empathetic towards the customer with the ability to put yourself in their customer's shoes—we'll look for examples of this.
- Obsession for digital products.
- Self-starter. A willingness and appetite to do what it takes to take the product from concept to launch.
- Strong analytical background with the ability to find data, identify and run tests, distil the results quickly and turn it into actionable insights.
- Technical. High-level understanding of technical problems and how to break down the work involved in solving them.
- Strong communication skills and the ability collaboration.
- Great team member and partner.
- Flexible. Prepared to juggle and shift between priorities.
- Curious. Eager to learn and challenge the status quo.
- Product expertise with Banking Compliance (AML/KYC)
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary