Digital Marketing Campaign Manager
|Reference # :||18-01586||Title :||Digital Marketing Campaign Manager|
|Location :||Long Island City, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||10/22/2018 / 12/31/2018|
MARKETING CAMPAIGN MANAGEMENT
The Marketing Campaign Management Team supports the NA Retail Bank and Mortgage Company. Key focus areas include new account growth, increasing product cross-sell and balance growth, increasing loyalty and engagement, and reducing customer and balance attrition. This role will specifically focus on our managing the series of promotion engagement communications for our checking acquisition campaign, as well as supporting additional acquisition campaign development.
This role will work closely with cross functional, key partners across the Retail Bank organization (Decision Management, Product, Segment, Channel Execution teams, Fulfillment, Legal, Compliance and Finance) to develop and execute acquisition marketing campaigns to drive new to Client customers.
- Management of Promotion Engagement Email Campaigns(Primary focus)
- Update or develop new creative content, approvals and audits/ retention processes
- Partner with fulfillment and Omni-Channel partners on deployment processes
- General Program Administration- manage calendars, audit logs, vendor management( for landing page updates)
- Coordinate with internal partners on automating the overall campaign
- As needed, support strategy and execution of additional acquisition/engagement campaigns ( secondary focus)
- Partner with product and segment managers on marketing strategy and execution plans.
- Meet deliverables addressing: elements of the program, program P&L, end-to-end and operational readiness, uniform key analytics and metrics to support Existing Customer programs.
- Manage creative, and list development activities associated with Direct Mail, Email, and branch sales support
- Manage vendor relationships related to fulfillment and offer management for the acquisitions programs.
- Manage end-to-end tactical implementation/fulfillment process for specific marketing channels including:
- Creative & Marketing brief process
- Program Approval Document
- Marketing brief process
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary