Digital Marketing and Acquisition Manager
|Reference # :||18-00245||Title :||Digital Marketing and Acquisition Manager|
|Location :||LONG ISLAND CITY, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||02/26/2018 / 02/22/2019|
The Digital Marketing and Acquisition Manager will support the development and execution of direct response digital campaigns for credit card acquisitions, with an emphasis on managing the DR display channel's compliance operations. This role will work closely with the DR Display Cards team and will primarily provide support for compliance management, ad operations, ad performance data analysis, creative development, and business processes.
Key responsibilities include:
• Managing the DR Display channel's compliance operations end to end, ensuring that the channel acquires and maintains required targeting and creative compliance approvals at all times, and ensuring tracking of all approvals is clean and readily available.
• Managing ad hoc ad operations work including third party tracking and attribution tracking.
• Provide support for creative management, including but not limited to:
o Various display advertising assets (includes banners and native units) refreshes, project managing the development from inception to the ads being in market.
o Updating of landing pages to account for product changes.
o Testing and QA the accuracy, functionality, and flow of ad experiences and documenting as necessary to ensure flawless execution of media.
• Provide support for Invoice and budget reconciliation and bookkeeping.
This role will require flexibility to meet evolving business needs. Completing the above tasks will require:
• Utmost attention to detail especially as it pertains to following legal and compliance guidelines.
• A keen sense of curiosity and willingness to ask questions that can drive positive change.
• Proactively looking for ways to improve existing processes to drive efficiencies.
• An ability to make independent decisions, when appropriate.
• Working with key partners across the business including Cards Sales and Marketing, legal, and compliance.
• Managing multiple projects across several agency and vendor partners, with the keen ability to facilitate projects to meet deadlines.
• 3-5 years' experience.
• Strong understanding of digital marketing and customer experience.
• Previous work managing and leading control operations.
• Previous work with direct marketing campaigns.
o Prefer a candidate with strong working knowledge of DSPs, programmatic ad buying, and RTB. Multi Touch Attribution experience a plus.
o Previous agency and/or ad operations experience. Ad trafficking experience a plus.
• History of executing successful marketing campaigns.
• Detail-oriented and able to manage multiple competing priorities.
• Effective agency and budget management .
• DBM, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Adobe, DFP.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary