Digital Communications Specialist
|Reference # :||17-01654||Title :||Digital Communications Specialist|
|Location :||Long Island City, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||10/30/2017 / 10/27/2018|
The Servicing Communications Strategy role will be a key member in revamping existing servicing communications that go to our Major Global Bank cards customers. The team focuses on three key priorities:
1) Communications Strategy: Drive key business priorities through strategic insights, planning, and strong servicing tactics that align with Major Global Bank cards existing customer marketing strategy
2) Creative Development: Overhaul and optimize creative across servicing communications based on winning responsive elements. Create a visual identity to "stand out”
3) Brand Integration: Ensure overarching Major Global Bank brand message is threaded in servicing communications
The individual will be responsible for working with key stakeholders to support the overhaul project strategy while adhering to a disciplined control and program management processes. The individual will be critical to ensuring a seamless service experience for customers and reduce Major Global Bank's exposure to operational and reputational risk.
- Work with VP, Journey Servicing Communications Lead & Overhaul Strategy to help overhaul the communications to achieve:
-Deepen Customer Loyalty: Create preference by demonstrating value and increasing delight via differentiated servicing strategies
-Digital First Customer Interactions: Leverage digital channels to enhance and simplify the experience
-Differentiate How We Communicate: Make it easy, interesting, and appealing for our customers to get the info they need
- Work with Servicing delivery teams to get legal and compliance approvals.
- Contribute to end-to-end creative development to ensure all items are accounted for and a flawless customer experience is achieved through the delivery of servicing communications.
- Partner with external Creative Agencies, internal Creative Agency (CCOE), Servicing delivery teams, call center teams, Campaign Management and product teams.
- Aid in creation of messaging for voice channel, SMS, push notifications or other channels as needed for the team.
- Ensure Control/Compliance policies and procedures are closely followed throughout all creative development processes.
- 3+ years in Business, Marketing/Servicing or Marketing Management
- Strong Project Management skills
- Proven strategic creative marketer with a strong results orientation
- Strong customer focus and past achievement in applying a customer mindset to shape solutions and approach to realize marketplace potential and meet financial goals.
- Highly capable in driving change and innovation to deliver growth
- Possesses strong communication skills
- Comfortable operating in a highly matrix, complex arena
Self-aware with ability to adapt to various situations
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary