Developer EBX 5.8
|Reference # :||17-01459||Title :||Developer EBX 5.8|
|Location :||New York, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||09/06/2017|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Job Title: Lead Developer – EBX 5.8
Job Description : Consulting position to lead the EBX development team supporting the COMPASS and GRITT MDM applications
Job Purpose: The position is to fulfil a need within the Data Services organization
- The candidate will be responsible for designing and building solutions for COMPASS and GRITT applications.
- The candidate will apply internal standards for re-use, architecture, security, testing and general best practices.
- The candidate will be responsible for Agile Development Lifecycle, Code reviews, test case reviews and ensure code developed meets the requirements, Component Design/ Coding/ Unit Testing/ Debugging, and Level 3 production support.
- 10+ years in senior development role with experience on large & complex projects
- Excellent knowledge and experience with Java/J2EE (Development and Architecture)
- Excellent knowledge and experience with EBX
- The candidate should have very strong technical experience in the areas of SQL, JMS, REST APIs
- Excellent knowledge and experience setting up/deploying enterprise server environments (i.e, WebSphere); Single Sign On and SSL set up; scalable VIP/Web/App server environment.
- Strong troubleshooting experience with application debugging/logging/profiling; server optimization, tuning, etc.
- Ability to create and review High Level & Detailed design specs, Interface specs and approach papers
- Should have root cause analysis skills, able to quickly analyze and interpret code and ensure that issues are resolved or escalated appropriately.
- Adhere to the Agile process & also ensure others follow process too.
- The candidate must possess excellent communication skills as they will be interacting with people with diverse skills and seniority across different locations and time zones
- The candidate should have strong analytical skills
- The candidate should be capable of multi-tasking and balancing tasks with priorities
- Strong technical experience in the areas of JAVA, J2EE, REST APIs
- Sound knowledge of Java SE 7, 8 ; Java EE servlets, JDBC;
- Excellent problem solving and solution designing skills.
- Demonstrate strong leadership qualities like taking responsibility, ownership and client-focus
- The candidate should be proactive and should be capable to research and find solutions to the problem.
- Exposure to continuous improvement tools/methodologies to ensure high quality deliveries
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Flexible and able to manage time effectively
- Ability to learn new skills quickly with little supervision and ensuring the detail is of high priority
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate well at all levels
- Ability to handle high stress and pressure situations
- Strong problem solving and program execution skills while being process orientated
- Self motivating and delivery focused individual
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary