|Reference # :||18-00405||Title :||Developer Api's|
|Location :||Irving, TX|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||03/05/2018 / 08/05/2018|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
3-5 years' experience in developing api's and web applications using node.js, express.js, strongloop and other node.js modules.
3-5 years' experience in developing api's and web applications using python framework's like flask, Django, etc
3-5 years' experience in designing and developing ci/cd architecture using Jenkins, bitbucket, etc
1-2 years' experience with container technologies like docker, kubernetes, etc
3-5 years' experience in shell/python scripting for automation.
- Must have hands-on experience in
- Developing Api's and application's using python framework's
- Developing Api's and application's using node.js
- Shell and python scripting
- Running applications using container technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, etc
- Must be able to
- Communicate clearly and precisely in English in both written and verbal forms
- Understand complex technologies and explain in easy to understand ways
- Prepare detailed documentation and code with change and deployment instructions, providing peer review for same from team
- Work as part of a seamless cross-functional team spanning time zones and cultures and putting the customer first always
- Design and deliver highly available and secure solutions that are also agile and simple to maintain
- Must have end-to-end knowledge of
- REST and SOAP based APIs and best practices
- Version and source control systems like Bit Bucket, SVN or GIT.
- Agile process and tools like RTC or JIRA.
- Test Driven Development – TDD – including test client creation, SoapUI, cURL, Postman, and/or Load Generation scripting (AB Tester, LR, etc.)
- Highly desired – Experience
- Documentation including Confluence Wiki, SharePoint, and Microsoft tools (PPT, Excel, Visio, Project)
- Leading cross sector teams for the complete integration life cycle starting from design sessions, Architecture and interface design to solution implementation.
- Performing architecture, design and review of development policies for adherence to standards and best practices.
- Supporting full lifecycle implementation of the project including DEV, SIT and Prod
- Expanding the adoption of API platforms for new development projects to achieve agility and interoperability.
- Developing, managing and delivering API development frameworks and reusable design patterns for Micro services and API development.
- Acting as the Subject Matter Expert of Shared Services in liaison with other technology groups and business partners.
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary