Top Tier Investment Bank is seeking a Delivery Manager:Supported by the Account Managers, the candidate will work on initiatives that vary in complexity and spans across the different core businesses. These engagements could include, building out new infrastructure for innovative projects, infrastructure expansion on mission critical applications, lifecycling existing infrastructure for Risk mitigation, adoption into our strategic platform (e.g. CloudServe), and deploying new GCTO product capability. The candidate may need to collaborate with a number of technical groups which include Systems Integration, IT Risk, Strategy & Architect, Operations, and Networks to ensure a successful delivery. In this capacity, the candidate will be responsible for their book of work engagements and insuring the delivery of the service or product is completed within time and budget while maintaining a high level of quality and standards.Main Responsibilties:
- Deliver medium/high complexity infrastructure services to our consumers from initiation to checkout and delivery. Platform includes Linux, Windows, Database, Web Services, Storage, and Virtual Machines.
- Confirm scope across the technology organization, defines implementation approach, track milestones, and manage delivery risks & issues.
- Engage respective teams as required; System Integration, Operations, IT Risk, Networks, Engineering, Product Management, Provisioning, and Access Management to deliver a consistent high quality service.
- Manage multiple simultaneous global initiatives. Provide day to day support of our delivery services to meet our service level agreements.
- Produce delivery plans, minutes, status reports, KPIs, and risk logs.
- Communicate with stakeholders and clients at different levels of the organization on status and risks.
- Build a trusted partnership with our clients. Ensure timely delivery of IT solutions aligned to the client's requirements while supporting the strategic objectives of the organization. Ensure SLA and project milestones are consistently being met.
- Support our clients and users with their delivery requests through the ServiceNow Ordering Platform.
- Maintains quality of service by supporting and adhering to organizational standard operating procedures.
- Participate in GCTO initiatives that delivers against our strategic objective like Cloud application adoption.
- Minimum 5 years combined IT Infrastructure service or delivery experience in a financial institution or comparably large organization. Demonstrated progression in responsibilities.
- Extensive experience with working in a global organization involving cross functional project team and client base.
- Experience in IT Infrastructure Technology across multiple platforms; Windows, UNIX, Database, Storage, Web Services and networks.
- Proficiency in Microsoft toolset including Excel and Powerpoint.
- Proven track record in the execution of infrastructure service delivery that meets the client expectations. Possess strong client relationship management experience.
- Leadership quality with the ability to influence and provide clear guidance on their deliverables.
- Ability to translate business and organizational contexts to infrastructure requirements.