|Reference # :||21-01063||Title :||DB/Splunk Analytics|
|Location :||Irving, TX|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||08/16/2021 / 08/15/2022|
|Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.|
New Castle DE or Irving TX
Key Management team is responsible for all forms of cryptographic keys including internal & external certificates, symmetric keys, asymmetric keys and internal secure email. Current efforts focus on key and certificate management improvements. This includes enhancing Certificate Management governance, enhancing the centralized key and cert inventory, generating non-compliant reports and taking corrective action on non-compliant components.
Middleware description (NAM):
• Background in authentication services technologies, such as SSO, Multifactor Auth, Biometrics, etc. Need to be familiar with these technologies, but not as critical to have extensive direct hands on experience with the products.
• Proficient with IBM WebSphere & Apache – this includes understanding configuration, deployment process, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
• Ability to work with and coordinate with Internal teams for any patching/issues/troubleshooting of Application server infrastructure.
• Understanding of firewalls, pooling, VIPs/WIPs, certificates etc. and their impact on application server configuration and architecture.
• Ability to work well individually and as part of a team.
• Familiarity with ServiceNow ticketing process.
• Must have good work ethic to follow documented process.
Please see our complete list of jobs at: