Datapower Developer IBM API
|Reference # : ||19-00818||Title : ||Datapower Developer IBM API|
|Location : ||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||Start Date / End Date : ||09/23/2019 / 09/22/2020|| |
| Description |
IBM API Management and Datapower Developer roles and responsibilities
132390 Please see our complete list of jobs at:
- Experience on IBM WebSphere Datapower Integration Appliances X2, IDG (Firmware Version: ?7.2.x.x ).
- IBM API Management expertise is must.
- Expertise in implementing cryptography technologies like Encryption, Decryption, Digital Signature.
- Must have experience in OAuth2.0, SAML and SSO.
- Must have experience in implementing Gateway Scripts, SLM.
- Must have experience in IBM API Management in implement REST API, SOAP APIs, Plans, Security Policies.
- Must have experience in IBM Advance developer portal.
- Must have knowledge in Load balancers, firewalls, DMZ and other network concepts related Datapower.
- Must have development knowledge in REST and SOAP based APIs.
- Must have experience in version control systems like bitbucket or Git.
- Experience in Agile tools like RTC or JIRA.
- Must have experience in developing XSLT, XML and XQuery.
- Lead cross sector teams for the complete integration life cycle starting from design sessions, Architecture and interface design to solution implementation.
- Perform architecture, design and review of development policies for adherence to standards and best practices.
- Support full lifecycle implementation of the APIM project including DEV, SIT.
- Manage day-to-day system development and maintenance activities for APIM and Datapower deployment in global regions.
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert of Shared Services in liaison with other technology groups.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you! Apply Online
Share this Job
Job Status: Contract/Temporary