Data Warehouse Developer
|Reference # :||19-00645||Title :||Data Warehouse Developer|
|Location :||Rensselaer, NY|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||09/09/2019 / 09/09/2021|
This 24 month position for an Oracle Data Warehouse/Business Intelligence Developer resource is needed for the OCFS Data Warehouse/CONNECTIONS Placement Module. The DW is sourced from the agency's major child welfare case management related systems: CONNECTIONS, CCRS, BICS and WMS.
The OCFS Data Warehouse supports various mandated Child Welfare federal reporting including: Adoption and Foster Care Analysis and Reporting System (AFACRS); Child Care; National Child Abuse and Neglect Data System (NCANDS); National Youth in Transition Data (NYTD); National Indian Child Welfare Association (NICWA) and Casework Contacts. A significant component of the data warehouse environment is the CONNECTIONS Operational Data Store (ODS) which enables the sharing of CONNECTIONS data with Client
This 24-month position is for an Oracle Data Warehouse/Oracle Data Integrator/Business Intelligence Developer is required to design/model, construct, load, and validate the Placement data through the enterprise Data Warehouse architecture; incorporating that data into the existing Operational Data Store.
1. Work in coordination with a team of developers to expand the current Data Warehouse.
2. Work with Business Analyst & customers on analysis and logical design for mappings and ETL.
3. Perform unit testing and correct all identified bugs.
4. Perform complex PL/SQL coding in a Data Warehouse environment.
5. Assist with responding to Client data requests.
6. The individual in this position will work under the direction of a Technical Lead & Project Manager.
7. Perform writing of complex stored procedures/triggers in an Oracle database utilizing PL/SQL
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary