Data Standards Analyst
|Reference # :||21-00151||Title :||Data Standards Analyst|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||02/15/2021 / 02/14/2022|
Our client, a leading global financial services company, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. They provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
We are seeking to hire Program Manager Analyst who is a strategic professional that can follow latest trends in own field and adapts them for application within own job and the business. Typically a small number of people within the business that provide the same level of expertise. Excellent communication skills required in order to negotiate internally. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Accountable for direct business results or authoritative advice regarding the operations of the business. Demands a degree of responsibility over data governance strategy.
• Coordinate activities to define and implement a plan to comply with Data Management Policy requirements related to Trusted Sources and Enterprise Data Standards. Prepare project status updates, identifying progress, risk and issues to meet target dates.
• Coordinate activities to design, document and implement internal processes that enable compliance with Data Management Policy requirements related to Enterprise Data Standards in a consistent and timely fashion.
• Collaborate with Enterprise Data Standards Program Lead, Data Governance Leads and other key stakeholders to continuously improve Program processes; making the processes more efficient and improving controls with every iteration of the process.
• Perform comprehensive reviews and validation of artifacts and documentation provided by system owners to evidence implementation of minimum controls required by the Data Management Policy to designate systems as a Trusted Source for critical data elements
• Keep and track an inventory of plans defined by system owners to implement minimum control requirements for systems to be designated as a Trusted Source for critical data elements
• Prepare and present updates on process metrics and insights to stakeholders, creating awareness of identified issues and risks.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or related work experience.
• At least 3+ years of business experience in audit, control, compliance or regulatory management in consumer banking, financial services.
• Strong communication (written and oral), reporting, and presentation skills.
• Proven ability to autonomously create clear written communications (Samples of prior work will be requested).
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Excel, Power Point, Word, Visio
• Problem Solving and Project Planning experience
• Strong coordination skills to execute processes timely
• Strong investigative and analytical skills
• Assertive and self-confident to challenge status quo and propose diverse ideas within existing processes and business practices.
• Working knowledge of Data Management Policy, Data Governance Programs and Global Consumer Bank business operations a plus.
Please see our complete list of jobs at: