Data Quality Specialist
|Reference # :||17-01390||Title :||Data Quality Specialist|
|Location :||Tampa, FL|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||08/24/2017|
Data Quality Specialist, Tampa FL
- A consolidated Approval process ensures all nonemployee headcount and spend requests receive approval from authorized commodity approvers and requests are in alignment with the specific Resource & Location Strategy for a particular CIO or Business Head, as well as the firm's overall Preferred Supplier Strategy. The centralization also allows for proper transparency and line of sight into nonemployee spends, which allows for accuracy of accruals and financial management of the book of work.
- The centralized Recruitment structure to engage staff augmentation nonemployees for the firm facilitates speed to market and the ability to attract and obtain top talent in the market via a set of Preferred Staff Augmentation Suppliers aligned by Region/Country and Capabilities.
- A centrally managed Onboarding function across the nonemployee population ensures that all resources meet due diligence requirements based on local labor and regulatory requirements before commencing their engagement at the bank, while the offboarding component ensures timely removal of systems access post engagements to mitigate risk. The consistent process creates efficiencies that foster expedient cycle times, which then allows for nonemployee resources to commence their engagements within the required timeframes and mitigate impact to project deliverables.
- A strong Supplier Performance Management model, via a formal Scorecard methodology allows for effective review of each Preferred Staff Augmentation supplier's performance over a defined time period. The data set is utilized to address issues and implement the appropriate action plans with each supplier in order to drive performance improvement effectively.
- Invoice integration between the operational front-end and the back-end financial ERP suite enables expense controls and regulatory compliance for electronic supplier invoicing.
- The Reporting Analytics function provides support for both BAU and adhoc reporting needs for the nonemployee population. The data driven from this function ensures that the appropriate validations are in place to assess the effectiveness of the operational processes, drive process re-engineering where needed and/or retraining efforts. The centralization of this function allows for key stakeholders to have a single point of contact across their entire nonemployee population for all requests.
The Data Quality Specialist will provide ongoing review/updating Staffing Office procedures and documentation of our current Front Office processes. The Data Specialist will also engage in executing data updates in our FieldGlass system which will require interaction with the CSS Staffing Office team.
- Assist in preparing, maintaining and upholding procedures for the Staffing Office
- Responsible for maintaining spreadsheet tracking project and initiative statuses.
- Following up with Staffing Office team on deliverables and deadlines.
- Strong team player to ensure that both individual and team deliverables are met
- Ability to produce quality work and maintain data accuracy in all transactions
- Work experience in the banking industry preferred
- 3 - 5+ years of relevant experience
- Requires a proven record data management preferably in the Recruiting and/or financial environment
- Strong process analysis and design experience
- Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Excellent organizational, planning, and prioritization skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels both internally and externally (written and verbal)
- High levels of energy and enthusiasm, positive attitude, team player
- Strong work ethic, solid organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Personal initiative, works independently (self-starter)
Please see our complete list of jobs at:
Job Status: Contract/Temporary